Give your 2015-2022 Mustang excellent traction with a staggered set of four wheels. The front wheels measure 20"X10" while the rear wheels measure 20"X11". The 20"X11" Lightweight Series Classic5 V2 Wheel (C5V220115X1143SIL52) is also available individually for purchase if that is more suitable.
- Sizes: 20" x 10” (Front); 20" x 11” (Rear Fitment ONLY)
- Lugs: 5 x 114.3mm (5 x 4.5")
- Finish: Gloss Silver Powdercoated
- Backspacing: 8.05"
- Offset: +52mm (ET52)
- Center Bore: 70.5mm (Does NOT Require Hub-Centric Rings)
- Construction: Flow-Formed Aluminum
- Center Caps: Included
- Valve Stem Style TPMS Compatible: NOT Included
- Manufacturer P/N: C5V220115X1143SIL52
Available from Velgen Wheels, each of these flow-formed aluminum beauties is finished in a gloss silver powder coat for visual appeal. Featuring a +52mm offset, each wheel offers a low-profile look while taking you the distance on and off the track.
- 2015-2017 V6 Mustangs
- 2015-2022 EcoBoost Mustangs
- 2015-2022 GT Mustangs
*Also fits Bullitt and Mach-1 Mustang models.
*NOT intended for use with 2015+ Shelby GT350/GT350R or 2020+ Shelby GT500 model Mustangs.
- This wheel requires small diameter, tuner style lug nuts (NOT Included). Larger OEM-style lug nuts will not work.
- Available individually or as a set of four with a staggered fitment. Please see P/N: W1313K-B for the bundle options that include tires, TPMS, lug nuts, and other available wheel and tire package accessories.
Please Note: The tire sizes that you can install on these wheels can go from mild to aggressive with the available offset and width. It is highly recommended that you have all the proper equipment necessary so that your vehicle can have a proper wheel alignment done by a professional in both the front and the rear of your Mustang. You may also find the need for a pair of Steering Rack Limiters depending on the ride height of your Mustang and the tires you choose to install, See P/N: HW4093 for 2015+ S550 models.