Keep your S197 or S550 ready on or off the track with a strong Velgen Wheels Gloss Bronze 20" X 10.5" Lightweight Series VF5 Wheel. The lightweight aluminum construction offers durability via USA flow formed technology that compresses the aluminum. Velgen Wheels combined durability and weight reduction in the aftermarket gloss bronze VF5 wheel.
During construction, Velgen is able to add pressure to the inner barrel of the wheels after casting which causes the barrel to stretch while also compressing the aluminum. The wheels are then sent through multiple CNC machining stages for a product that is ready to be finished in a durable powder coat that will create a unique appearance for just about any Mustang.
- Size: 20" x 10.5" (Rear Fitment Only)
- Lugs: 5 x 114.3mm (5 x 4.5")
- Finish: Gloss Bronze
- Backspacing: 7.52"
- Offset: ET45 (+45mm)
- Center Bore: 73.1mm (Includes Hub-Centric Rings)
- Construction: Flow Formed Aluminum
- Weight: 24 lbs.
- Center Caps: Included
- TÜV Approved
- 2005-2017 V6 Mustangs
- 2007-2014 Shelby GT500 Mustangs
- 2015-2022 EcoBoost Mustangs
- 2005-2022 GT Mustangs
*Also fits Boss 302, Bullitt, and Mach-1 Mustang models.
*These wheels are not intended for use with 2015+ Shelby GT350/GT350R or 2020+ Shelby GT500 model Mustangs.
*Valve stem TPMS compatible for all 2005-2022 Mustangs with a tire pressure sensor in each wheel (NOT Included).
*This 20" wheel will clear all available brake kits found on any of the 2005-2022 Mustang fitments mentioned in this listing.
- Available individually or as a set of four with a staggered fitment. Please see P/N: W1126K-B for the bundle options that include tires, TPMS, lug nuts and other available wheel and tire package accessories.
- This wheel requires small diameter, tuner style lug nuts (NOT Included). Larger OEM-style lug nuts will not work.
Tech Tip: The tire sizes that you can install on these wheels can go from mild to aggressive with the available offset and width. It is highly recommended that you have all the proper equipment necessary so that your vehicle can have a proper wheel alignment done by a professional in both the front and the rear of your Mustang. You may also find the need for a pair of Steering Rack Limiters depending on the ride height of your Mustang and the tires you choose to install, See P/N: HW3096 for 2005-2014 and P/N: HW4093 for 2015-2022 models.