Enjoy a strong stance from the durable, yet Lightweight Series VF5 Wheel for 2005-2020 Mustangs. Velgen Wheels manufactures this Gloss Silver 20" x 10.5" Wheel with flow-formed technology to increase the strength of the wheels while promoting weight reduction. Each USA-sourced wheel is pressure-casted to support ultimate performance on your S197 or S550!
- Size: 20" x 10.5" (Rear Fitment Only)
- Lugs: 5 x 114.3mm (5 x 4.5")
- Finish: Gloss Silver
- Backspacing: 7.52"
- Offset: ET45 (+45mm)
- Center Bore: 73.1mm (Includes Hub-Centric Rings)
- Construction: Flow Formed Aluminum
- Weight: 24 lbs.
- Center Caps: Included
- TÜV Approved
During construction, Velgen is able to add pressure to the inner barrel of the wheels after casting which causes the barrel to stretch while also compressing the aluminum. The wheels are then sent through multiple CNC machining stages for a product that is ready to be finished in a durable powder coat that will create a unique appearance for just about any Mustang.
- Available individually or as a set of four with a staggered fitment. Please see P/N: W1128K-B for the bundle options that include tires, TPMS, lug nuts and other available wheel and tire package accessories.
- This wheel requires small diameter, tuner style lug nuts (NOT Included). Larger OEM-style lug nuts will not work.
- 2005-2014 Mustang V6
- 2005-2014 Mustang GT
- 2007-2014 Shelby GT500
- 2012-2013 Boss 302
- 2015-2017 Mustang V6
- 2015-2020 Mustang EcoBoost
- 2015-2020 Mustang GT
*These wheels are NOT intended for use with 2015-2020 Shelby GT350, GT350R or GT500 model Mustangs.
*Valve stem TPMS compatible for all 2005-2020 Mustangs with a tire pressure sensor in each wheel (NOT Included).
*This 20" wheel will clear all available brake kits found on any of the 2005-2020 Mustang fitments mentioned in this listing.
Tech Tip: The tire sizes that you can install on these wheels can go from mild to aggressive with the available offset and width. It is highly recommended that you have all the proper equipment necessary so that your vehicle can have a proper wheel alignment done by a professional in both the front and the rear of your Mustang. You may also find the need for a pair of Steering Rack Limiters depending on the ride height of your Mustang and the tires you choose to install, See P/N: HW3096 for 2005-2014 and P/N: HW4093 for 2015-2020 models.