Mount a Velgen Wheels Gloss Black 20”X10” Lightweight Series VF5 Wheel on your 2015-2022 Mustang for an aggressive upgrade to your powerful pony! The design for this wheel was drawn in the USA with a heavy focus on strength while maintaining the lightest weight possible. Flow Formed Technology is used during construction to apply pressure to the inner barrel of the wheel after casting stretching the barrel and hard-pressing the aluminum for maximum durability. After the hard press, the wheel undergoes many CNC machining stages and is ultimately powder coated for a sleek, modern appearance! This wheel is available individually or as a set of four with a square fitment.
- Size: 20" x 10"
- Lugs: 5 x 114.3mm (5 x 4.5")
- Finish: Gloss Black
- Backspacing: 6.76"
- Offset: ET34 (+34mm)
- Center Bore: 70.5mm (Does NOT Require Hub-Centric Rings)
- Construction: Flow Formed Aluminum
- Weight: 24 lbs.
- Center Caps: Included
- TÜV Approved
- This wheel is available individually or as a set of four with a square fitment.
- 2015-2017 V6 Mustangs
- 2015-2022 EcoBoost Mustangs
- 2015-2022 GT Mustangs
*Also fits Bullitt and Mach-1 Mustang models.
*These wheels are not intended for use with 2015+ Shelby GT350/GT350R or 2020+ Shelby GT500 model Mustangs.
*Valve stem TPMS compatible for all 2015-2022 Mustangs with a tire pressure sensor in each wheel (NOT Included).
*This 20" wheel will clear all available brake kits found on any of the 2015-2022 Mustang fitments mentioned in this listing.
- Please see P/N: W1141-B for the bundle options that include tires, TPMS, lug nuts and other available wheel and tire package accessories.
- This wheel requires small diameter, tuner style lug nuts (NOT Included). Larger OEM-style lug nuts will not work.
Tech Tip: The tire sizes that you can install on these wheels can go from mild to aggressive with the available offset and width. It is highly recommended that you have all the proper equipment necessary so that your vehicle can have a proper wheel alignment done by a professional in both the front and the rear of your Mustang. You may also find the need for a pair of Steering Rack Limiters depending on the ride height of your Mustang and the tires you choose to install, See P/N: HW4093.