Out of all the aftermarket wheel choices for your 2015-2022 Mustang Velgen Wheels offers the ideal upgrade for your powerful Pony. The construction of the Gloss Gunmetal 20" x 11" Lightweight Series VF5 Wheel begins with pressure-casting the inner barrel to compress the aluminum for added strength.
The Velgen Lightweight Series VF5 Wheels are designed in the USA using Flow Formed Technology. With this Flow Formed technology, it also increases the strength of the wheels while promoting weight reduction. The wheels are then sent through multiple CNC machining stages for a product that is ready to be finished in a durable powder coat that will create a unique appearance for just about any Mustang.
- Size: 20" x 11" (Rear Fitment Only)
- Lugs: 5 x 114.3mm (5 x 4.5")
- Finish: Gloss Gunmetal
- Backspacing: 8.05"
- Offset: ET52 (+52mm)
- Center Bore: 70.5mm (Does NOT Require Hub-Centric Rings)
- Construction: Flow Formed Aluminum
- Weight: 24 lbs.
- Center Caps: Included
- TÜV Approved
- Available individually or as a set of four with a staggered fitment. Please see P/N: W1140K-B for the bundle options that include tires, TPMS, lug nuts and other available wheel and tire package accessories.
- This wheel requires small diameter, tuner style lug nuts (NOT Included). Larger OEM-style lug nuts will not work.
- 2015-2017 V6 Mustangs
- 2015-2022 EcoBoost Mustangs
- 2015-2022 GT Mustangs
*Also fits Bullitt and Mach-1 Mustang models.
*These wheels are not intended for use with 2015+ Shelby GT350/GT350R or 2020+ Shelby GT500 model Mustangs.
*Valve stem TPMS compatible for all 2015-2022 Mustangs with a tire pressure sensor in each wheel (NOT Included).
*This 20" wheel will clear all available brake kits found on any of the 2015-2022 Mustang fitments mentioned in this listing.
Tech Tip: The compatible tire sizes for these wheels can go from mild to aggressive with the available offset and width. It is highly recommended that you have all the proper equipment necessary so that your vehicle can have a proper wheel alignment done by a professional in both the front and the rear of your Mustang. You may also find the need for a pair of Steering Rack Limiters depending on the ride height of your Mustang and the tires you choose to install, See P/N: HW4093.