Velgen Wheels Lightweight Series VF5 Wheel 20" X 11" Satin Black Mustang 2015-2022
- Tap To View 3D Model
- Lightweight Aluminum
- Satin Black Finish
- Positive Offset
Velgen Wheels Satin Black 20" x 11" Lightweight Series VF5 Wheel for 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022 Mustangs.
Through multiple CNC-machining stages, Velgen Wheels crafted the beautiful Satin Black 20" x 11" Lightweight Series VF5 Wheel for your 2015-2022 Mustang. This USA-sourced construction is pressure-casted to add durability to the ultra-lightweight aluminum wheel. The positive 52MM offset pushes these slender spider spokes forward for a true aftermarket look.
- Size: 20" x 11" (Rear Fitment Only)
- Lugs: 5 x 114.3mm (5 x 4.5")
- Finish: Satin Black
- Backspacing: 8.05"
- Offset: ET52 (+52mm)
- Center Bore: 70.5mm (Does NOT Require Hub-Centric Rings)
- Construction: Flow Formed Aluminum
- Weight: 24 lbs.
- Center Caps: Included
- TÜV Approved
The Velgen Lightweight Series VF5 Wheels are designed in the USA using Flow Formed Technology. During construction, Velgen is able to add pressure to the inner barrel of the wheels after casting which causes the barrel to stretch while also compressing the aluminum.
- Available individually or as a set of four with a staggered fitment. Please see P/N: W1144K-B for the bundle options that include tires, TPMS, lug nuts and other available wheel and tire package accessories.
- This wheel requires small diameter, tuner style lug nuts (NOT Included). Larger OEM-style lug nuts will not work.
- 2015-2017 V6 Mustangs
- 2015-2022 EcoBoost Mustangs
- 2015-2022 GT Mustangs
*Also fits Bullitt and Mach-1 Mustang models.
*These wheels are not intended for use with 2015+ Shelby GT350/GT350R or 2020+ Shelby GT500 model Mustangs.
*Valve stem TPMS compatible for all 2015-2022 Mustangs with a tire pressure sensor in each wheel (NOT Included).
*This 20" wheel will clear all available brake kits found on any of the 2015-2022 Mustang fitments mentioned in this listing.
Tech Tip: The compatible tire sizes for these wheels can go from mild to aggressive with the available offset and width. It is highly recommended that you have all the proper equipment necessary so that your vehicle can have a proper wheel alignment done by a professional in both the front and the rear of your Mustang. You may also find the need for a pair of Steering Rack Limiters depending on the ride height of your Mustang and the tires you choose to install, See P/N: HW4093.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning