If it’s time to upgrade the wheels on your 2015-2021 Mustang, why not get new tires too? The Velgen Wheels Gloss Black 20”X10” Lightweight Series VF5 Wheel and Tire Package is the perfect choice for a full wheel update! The design for this wheel was drawn in the USA with a heavy focus on strength while maintaining the lightest weight possible. Flow Formed Technology is used during construction to apply pressure to the inner barrel of the wheel after casting stretching the barrel and hard-pressing the aluminum for maximum durability. After the hard press, the wheel undergoes many CNC machining stages and is ultimately powder coated for a sleek, modern appearance!
- Size: 20" x 10"
- Lugs: 5 x 114.3mm (5 x 4.5")
- Finish: Gloss Black
- Backspacing: 6.76"
- Offset: ET34 (+34mm)
- Center Bore: 70.5mm (Does NOT Require Hub-Centric Rings)
- Construction: Flow Formed Aluminum
- Weight: 24 lbs.
- Center Caps: Included
- TÜV Approved
These Velgen Wheels Gloss Black 20”X10” Lightweight Series VF5 Wheels are available with your choice of tires in sets of four. All wheel and tire packages from CJ Pony Parts are professionally mounted and balanced in-house and ship to your door ready to bolt-on. TPMS sensors are also available to purchase with your wheel and tire package and will be installed prior to tire mounting.
*These wheels are NOT intended for use with 2015-2020 Shelby GT350, GT350R or GT500 model Mustangs.
*This 20" wheel will clear all available brake kits found on any of the 2015-2021 Mustang fitments mentioned in this listing.
- See P/N: W1141-V if you are looking for an individual wheel or set of 4 wheels without tires and the additional options available in this bundle listing.
- The optional TPMS that are available with this Wheel and Tire bundle are intended to be used with LHD (Left-Hand-Drive) North American Spec Mustangs ONLY. They are NOT compatible with RHD (Right-Hand-Drive) Models or Vehicles manufactured for distribution outside of North America.
- This wheel requires small diameter, tuner style lug nuts (NOT Included). Larger OEM-style lug nuts will not work.
- 2015-2017 Mustang V6
- 2015-2021 Mustang EcoBoost
- 2015-2021 Mustang GT
Attention: Some of the tire sizes we offer will not fit on a stock S550. Please see our Mustang Tire Buying Guide for specific fitment information before purchasing.