The USA-made Velgen Wheels Gloss Bronze 20" x 10" Lightweight Series VF5 Wheel and Tire Package comes with your choice of tires. The durable Velgen wheel is pressure cast for added strength to your S550. The positive offset sets your gloss bronze wheel apart from others, showcasing a slender frame and spokes from all angles.
During construction, Velgen is able to add pressure to the inner barrel of the wheels after casting which causes the barrel to stretch while also compressing the aluminum. With this Flow Formed technology, it also increases the strength of the wheels while promoting weight reduction. The wheels are then sent through multiple CNC machining stages for a product that is ready to be finished in a durable powder coat that will create a unique appearance for just about any Mustang.
- Size: 20" x 10"
- Lugs: 5 x 114.3mm (5 x 4.5")
- Finish: Gloss Bronze
- Backspacing: 6.76"
- Offset: ET34 (+34mm)
- Center Bore: 70.5mm (Does NOT Require Hub-Centric Rings)
- Construction: Flow Formed Aluminum
- Weight: 24 lbs.
- Center Caps: Included
- TÜV Approved
- The optional TPMS that are available with this Wheel and Tire bundle are intended to be used with LHD (Left-Hand-Drive) North American Spec Mustangs ONLY. They are NOT compatible with RHD (Right-Hand-Drive) Models or Vehicles manufactured for distribution outside of North America.
- This wheel requires small diameter, tuner style lug nuts (NOT Included). Larger OEM-style lug nuts will not work.
- 2015-2017 Mustang V6
- 2015-2021 Mustang EcoBoost
- 2015-2021 Mustang GT
*These wheels are NOT intended for use with 2015-2020 Shelby GT350, GT350R or GT500 model Mustangs.
*Valve stem TPMS compatible for all 2015-2021 Mustangs with a tire pressure sensor in each wheel (NOT Included).
*This 20" wheel will clear all available brake kits found on any of the 2015-2021 Mustang fitments mentioned in this listing.
*Please see P/N: W1135-V if you are looking for an individual wheel or set of 4 wheels without tires and the additional options available in this bundle listing.
Tech Tip: The compatible tire sizes for these wheels can go from mild to aggressive with the available offset and width. It is highly recommended that you have all the proper equipment necessary so that your vehicle can have a proper wheel alignment done by a professional in both the front and the rear of your Mustang. You may also find the need for a pair of Steering Rack Limiters depending on the ride height of your Mustang and the tires you choose to install, See P/N: HW4093.
Attention: Some of the tire sizes we offer will not fit on a stock S550. Please see our Mustang Tire Buying Guide for specific fitment information before purchasing.