If stock wheels and tires on your 2005-2020 Mustang are starting to give out on you already, then it’s time for an updgrade. Invest in a wheel that won’t let you down with a Velgen Wheels Gloss Gunmetal 20”X9.5” and 20”X10.5” Lightweight Series VF5 Wheel and tire package! This unique addition is designed in the USA to ensure top-notch specifications and weight distribution. Flow Formed Technology is used in the construction of the wheel, utilizing pressure to compress the aluminum, while stretching the barrel. This process allows for a stronger and lighter wheel which is then put through multiple CNC machining processes and powder coated for a sharp and sleek aesthetic.
- Size: 20" x 10.5" (Rear Fitment Only)
- Lugs: 5 x 114.3mm (5 x 4.5")
- Finish: Gloss Gunmetal
- Backspacing: 7.52"
- Offset: ET45 (+45mm)
- Center Bore: 73.1mm (Includes Hub-Centric Rings)
- Construction: Flow Formed Aluminum
- Weight: 24 lbs.
- Center Caps: Included
- TÜV Approved
These Velgen Wheels Gloss Gunmetal 20”X9.5” and 20”X10.5” Lightweight Series VF5 Wheels are professionally mounted and balanced in-house and ship to your door ready to bolt-on. TPMS sensors are also available to purchase with your wheel and tire package and will be installed prior to tire mounting. Finally, be sure to order a custom lug nut kit to finish off the look and to protect your new investment.
* These wheels are NOT intended for use with 2015-2020 Shelby GT350, GT350R or GT500 model Mustangs.
* This 20" wheel will clear all available brake kits found on any of the 2005-2020 Mustang fitments mentioned in this listing.
- Please see P/N: W1130-V if you are looking for an individual wheel or set of 4 wheels without tires and the additional options available in this bundle listing.
- This wheel requires small diameter, tuner style lug nuts (NOT Included).
- Larger OEM-style lug nuts will not work.
- The optional TPMS that are available with this Wheel and Tire bundle are intended to be used with LHD (Left-Hand-Drive) North American Spec Mustangs ONLY. They are NOT compatible with RHD (Right-Hand-Drive) Models or Vehicles manufactured for distribution outside of North America.
Tech Tip: The tire sizes that you can install on these wheels can go from mild to aggressive with the available offset and width. It is highly recommended that you have all the proper equipment necessary so that your vehicle can have a proper wheel alignment done by a professional in both the front and the rear of your Mustang. You may also find the need for a pair of Steering Rack Limiters depending on the ride height of your Mustang and the tires you choose to install, See P/N: HW3096 for 2005-2014 and P/N: HW4093 for 2015-2020 models.
- 2005-2014 Mustang V6
- 2005-2014 Mustang GT
- 2007-2014 Shelby GT500
- 2012-2013 Boss 302
- 2015-2017 Mustang V6
- 2015-2020 Mustang EcoBoost
- 2015-2020 Mustang GT
Attention: Some of the tire sizes we offer will not fit on a stock S550. Please see our Mustang Tire Buying Guide for specific fitment information before purchasing.