Show off the slender gloss bronze spokes on this positive offset Velgen Wheel by upgrading to the Velgen Wheels Gloss Bronze 20" x 9.5" Lightweight Series VF5 Wheel and Tire Package for 2005-2022 Mustangs. Each wheel is constructed for performance, and CJ's offers the perfect tire to match your needs!
The Velgen Lightweight Series VF5 Wheels are designed in the USA using Flow Formed Technology. During construction, Velgen is able to add pressure to the inner barrel of the wheels after casting which causes the barrel to stretch while also compressing the aluminum. With this Flow Formed technology, it also increases the strength of the wheels while promoting weight reduction. The wheels are then sent through multiple CNC machining stages for a product that is ready to be finished in a durable powder coat that will create a unique appearance for just about any Mustang.
- Size: 20" x 9.5"
- Lugs: 5 x 114.3mm (5 x 4.5")
- Finish: Gloss Bronze
- Backspacing: 6.51"
- Offset: ET32 (+32mm)
- Center Bore: 73.1mm (Includes Hub-Centric Rings)
- Construction: Flow Formed Aluminum
- Weight: 24 lbs.
- Center Caps: Included
- TÜV Approved
- The optional TPMS that are available with this Wheel and Tire bundle are intended to be used with LHD (Left-Hand-Drive) North American Spec Mustangs ONLY. They are NOT compatible with RHD (Right-Hand-Drive) Models or Vehicles manufactured for distribution outside of North America.
- This wheel requires small diameter, tuner style lug nuts (NOT Included). Larger OEM-style lug nuts will not work.
- 2005-2017 V6 Mustangs
- 2007-2014 Shelby GT500 Mustangs
- 2015-2022 EcoBoost Mustangs
- 2005-2022 GT Mustangs
*Also fits Boss 302, Bullitt, and Mach-1 Mustang models.
*These wheels are not intended for use with 2015+ Shelby GT350/GT350R or 2020+ Shelby GT500 model Mustangs.
*This 20" wheel will clear all available brake kits found on any of the 2005-2022 Mustang fitments mentioned in this listing.
*Please see P/N: W1125-V if you are looking for an individual wheel or set of 4 wheels without tires and the additional options available in this bundle listing.
Tech Tip: The compatible tire sizes for these wheels can go from mild to aggressive with the available offset and width. It is highly recommended that you have all the proper equipment necessary so that your vehicle can have a proper wheel alignment done by a professional in both the front and the rear of your Mustang. You may also find the need for a pair of Steering Rack Limiters depending on the ride height of your Mustang and the tires you choose to install, See P/N: HW3096 for 2005-2014 and P/N: HW4093 for 2015-2022 models.
Attention: Some of the tire sizes we offer will not fit on a stock S550. Please see our Mustang Tire Buying Guide for specific fitment information before purchasing.