This Velgen Wheels 20"X10.5" Lightweight Series VF9 Wheel gives your 2005-2022 Mustang a high-speed look that is always ready to rumble! Sold individually or as a staggered set of four wheels, it fits 2005-2017 V6 Mustangs, 2007-2014 Shelby GT500 Mustangs, 2015-2022 EcoBoost Mustangs, and 2005-2022 GT Mustangs.
This flow-formed aluminum wheel features nine (9) spokes that make you do a double-take with their split design. This creates a stylish effect that looks like several layers of gloss gunmetal weaving together. Each spoke radiates out from a 73.1mm center bore which includes hub-centric rings. Each wheel also features a +45mm offset and a 7.52-inch backspacing. These VF9 Wheels are not only durably constructed, but they also feature a powder-coated finish that keeps their shine long-lasting. Plus, they include matching center caps to keep your Mustang polished to perfection!
- Size: 20"x10.5" (Rear Fitment ONLY)
- Lugs: 5 x 114.3mm (5 x 4.5")
- Finish: Gloss Gunmetal Powder-Coated
- Backspacing: 7.52"
- Offset: +45mm (ET45)
- Center Bore: 73.1mm (Includes Hub-Centric Rings)
- Construction: Flow-Formed Aluminum
- Center Caps: Included
- Sold as Single Wheel or as a Set of 4
- Valve Stem Style TPMS Compatible: NOT Included
- 2005-2017 V6 Mustang
- 2007-2014 Shelby GT500 Mustang
- 2015-2022 EcoBoost Mustang
- 2005-2022 GT Mustang
*Also fits Boss 302, Bullitt, and Mach-1 Mustang models.
*NOT intended for use with 2015+ Shelby GT350/GT350R or 2020+ Shelby GT500 model Mustangs.
- This wheel requires small diameter, tuner style lug nuts (NOT Included). Larger OEM-style lug nuts will not work.
- Available individually or as a set of four with a staggered fitment. Please see P/N: W1325K-B for the bundle options that include tires, TPMS, lug nuts and other available wheel and tire package accessories.
Please Note: The tire sizes that you can install on these wheels can go from mild to aggressive with the available offset and width. It is highly recommended that you have all the proper equipment necessary so that your vehicle can have a proper wheel alignment done by a professional in both the front and the rear of your Mustang. You may also find the need for a pair of Steering Rack Limiters depending on the ride height of your Mustang and the tires you choose to install, See P/N: HW3096 for 2005-2014 and P/N: HW4093 for 2015+ S550 models.