Designed for 2015-2022 V6, EcoBoost, and GT Mustangs, this 20"X11" VF9 Wheel from Velgen Wheels fits with a 5 x 114.3mm lug bolt pattern. It is available as a single wheel or as a 4-piece set with a staggered stance, each tire measuring 20"X10" in the front.
This VF9 Wheel is part of the elegant Lightweight Series, so it uses a flow-formed aluminum construction that features a split 9-spoke design! This concave spoke design radiates around a 70.5mm bore that does not require hub-centric rings. Each spoke is wider towards the center of the wheel than at the rim and comes together in the middle with a smooth rounded shape. Each of these VF9 wheels also uses an 8.05-inch backspacing and a +52mm offset. Plus, they're beautifully powder-coated with a gloss bronze finish.
- Size: 20"x11" (Rear Fitment ONLY)
- Lugs: 5 x 114.3mm (5 x 4.5")
- Finish: Gloss Bronze Powder-Coated
- Backspacing: 8.05"
- Offset: +52mm (ET52)
- Center Bore: 70.5mm (Does NOT Require Hub-Centric Rings)
- Construction: Flow-Formed Aluminum
- Center Caps: Included
- Sold as Single Wheel or as a Set of 4
- Valve Stem Style TPMS Compatible: NOT Included
- 2015-2017 V6 Mustang
- 2015-2022 EcoBoost Mustang
- 2015-2022 GT Mustang
*Also fits Bullitt and Mach-1 Mustang models.
*NOT intended for use with 2015+ Shelby GT350/GT350R or 2020+ Shelby GT500 model Mustangs.
- This wheel requires small diameter, tuner style lug nuts (NOT Included). Larger OEM-style lug nuts will not work.
- Available individually or as a set of four with a staggered fitment. Please see P/N: W1331K-B for the bundle options that include tires, TPMS, lug nuts and other available wheel and tire package accessories.
Please Note: The tire sizes that you can install on these wheels can go from mild to aggressive with the available offset and width. It is highly recommended that you have all the proper equipment necessary so that your vehicle can have a proper wheel alignment done by a professional in both the front and the rear of your Mustang. You may also find the need for a pair of Steering Rack Limiters depending on the ride height of your Mustang and the tires you choose to install, See P/N: HW4093 for 2015+ S550 models.