Designed for various 2005-2022 Mustang models, the Velgen Wheels 20"x9.5" VF9 Wheel offers the sharp design and elegant finish that comes with being part of the Lightweight Series! Whether you need a whole set or just one, this gloss bronze wheel comes in the configuration that's right for you with matching center caps to complete the look.
These VF9 Wheels are flow-formed from durable aluminum with a gloss bronze powder-coated finish. This allows them to carry your Mustang with unique style and ease! They also feature a 9-spoke design with each spoke split into an elongated teardrop shape. This creates amazing layers that will be sure to turn heads. Each of these Velgen Wheels VF9 Wheels fits your Mustang with a 5 x 114.3mm bolt pattern. They have a 6.51-inch backspacing and a +32mm offset. Plus, their 73.1mm center bore comes with hub-centric rings.
- Size: 20"x9.5"
- Lugs: 5 x 114.3mm (5 x 4.5")
- Finish: Gloss Bronze Powder-Coated
- Backspacing: 6.51"
- Offset: +32mm (ET32)
- Center Bore: 73.1mm (Includes Hub-Centric Rings)
- Construction: Flow-Formed Aluminum
- Center Caps: Included
- Sold as Single Wheel or as a Set of 4
- Valve Stem Style TPMS Compatible: NOT Included
- 2005-2017 V6 Mustang
- 2007-2014 Shelby GT500 Mustang
- 2015-2022 EcoBoost Mustang
- 2005-2022 GT Mustang
*Also fits Boss 302, Bullitt, and Mach-1 Mustang models.
*NOT intended for use with 2015+ Shelby GT350/GT350R or 2020+ Shelby GT500 model Mustangs.
- This wheel requires small diameter, tuner style lug nuts (NOT Included). Larger OEM-style lug nuts will not work.
- Available individually or as a set of four with a square fitment. Please see P/N: W1320-B for the bundle options that include tires, TPMS, lug nuts and other available wheel and tire package accessories.
Please Note: The tire sizes that you can install on these wheels can go from mild to aggressive with the available offset and width. It is highly recommended that you have all the proper equipment necessary so that your vehicle can have a proper wheel alignment done by a professional in both the front and the rear of your Mustang. You may also find the need for a pair of Steering Rack Limiters depending on the ride height of your Mustang and the tires you choose to install, See P/N: HW3096 for 2005-2014 and P/N: HW4093 for 2015+ S550 models.