The beauty of the Voxx Gloss Black 19" x 9" and 19” x 10” GT5 Wheel is molded after the Shelby GT500 Carbon Fiber Track Package found on the S550 Shelby GT500 Mustang. Now your 2005-2022 Mustang can carry the endurance and performance of a gloss black and feather-forged wheel from Voxx! This gorgeous upgrade is available as a single wheel or a staggered set of 9-inch width in the front and 10-inch width in the rear.
Thanks to the precision engineering of feather forged aluminum, this flow-formed construction can pay proper tribute to the Carbon Fiber Track Package wheels found on the Shelby GT500. Lighter and stronger manufacturing than a standard aftermarket cast wheel, the Voxx GT5 Wheel features a sporty seven-spoke design with a slightly concave profile. The gloss black powder coated finish is the finishing touch for your SAE J2530 tested set of wheels. Even though the GT5 includes a new center cap, Voxx has taken the necessary steps to ensure each wheel will accept OE late-model Mustang center caps should you choose to replicate a factory-style appearance.
- Size: 19" x 9" and 19” x 10”
- Lugs: 5 x 114.3mm (5 x 4.5")
- Finish: Gloss Black
- Backspacing: 6.39" and 7.09”
- Offset: +35mm and +40mm
- Center Bore: 73.1mm
- Construction: Feather Forged (Flow Formed) Aluminum
- Weight: 26.4 lbs. and 28.22 lbs.
- Center Caps: Included
Tech Tip: Available individually or as a set of four with a staggered fitment. Please see P/N: W1120K-B for the bundle options that include tires, TPMS, lug nuts and other available wheel and tire package accessories.
- 2005-2017 V6 Mustangs
- 2007-2014 Shelby GT500 Mustangs
- 2015-2022 EcoBoost Mustangs
- 2005-2022 GT Mustangs
*Also fits Boss 302, Bullitt, and Mach-1 Mustang models.
*These wheels are not intended for use with 2015+ Shelby GT350/GT350R or 2020+ Shelby GT500 model Mustangs.
*Valve stem TPMS compatible for all 2005-2022 Mustangs with a tire pressure sensor in each wheel (NOT Included).
*This 19" wheel will clear all available brake kits found on any of the 2005-2022 Mustang fitments mentioned in this listing.
- This wheel requires small diameter, tuner style lug nuts (NOT Included). Larger OEM-style lug nuts will not work.
- The tire sizes that you can install on these wheels can go from mild to aggressive with the available offset and width. It is highly recommended that you have all the proper equipment necessary so that your vehicle can have a proper wheel alignment done by a professional in both the front and the rear of your Mustang. You may also find the need for a pair of Steering Rack Limiters depending on the ride height of your Mustang and the tires you choose to install, See P/N: HW3096 for 2005-2014 and P/N: HW4093 for 2015-2022 models.