Add some dimension to your 2005-2021 Mustang by introducing the Voxx Gloss Gunmetal 19" x 10" GT5 Wheel to the body. The concave center branches outward with bent spokes that extended to the outer rim, eliminating a lip. Upgrade the style of your pony, with your choice of a staggered 9-inch and 10-inch fitment. This lightweight construction is thanks to the feather forged, flow-formed aluminum that is finished in a gorgeous gloss gunmetal coating.
This GT5 Wheel pays tribute to the carbon fiber track package found on the new Shelby GT500. Much lighter and stronger construction than a standard aftermarket cast wheel, the Voxx GT5 Wheel is modeled after a sporty seven-spoke design with a slightly concave center. The GT5 is built and tested to exceed SAE J2530 standards while being designed for OE Brembo and aftermarket big brake kit clearances. Even though the GT5 includes a new center cap, Voxx has taken the necessary steps to ensure each wheel will accept OE late-model Mustang center caps should you choose to replicate a factory-style appearance.
- Available Individually or Staggered Fitment
- Sizes: 19" x 9" and 19” x 10”
- Lugs: 5 x 114.3mm (5 x 4.5")
- Finish: Gloss Gunmetal
- Backspacing: 6.39" and 7.09”
- Offset: +35mm and +40mm
- Center Bore: 73.1mm
- Construction: Feather Forged (Flow Formed) Aluminum
- Weight: 26.4 lbs. and 28.22 lbs.
- Center Caps: Included
Tech Tip: Available individually or as a set of four with a staggered fitment. Please see P/N: W1118K-B for the bundle options that include tires, TPMS, lug nuts and other available wheel and tire package accessories.
- 2005-2014 Mustang V6
- 2005-2014 Mustang GT
- 2007-2014 Shelby GT500
- 2012-2013 Boss 302
- 2015-2017 Mustang V6
- 2015-2021 Mustang EcoBoost
- 2015-2021 Mustang GT
*These wheels are NOT intended for use with S550 Shelby GT350, GT350R or GT500 model Mustangs.
*Valve stem TPMS compatible for all 2005-2021 Mustangs with a tire pressure sensor in each wheel (NOT Included).
*This 19" wheel will clear all available brake kits found on any of the 2005-2021 Mustang fitments mentioned in this listing.
- This wheel requires small diameter, tuner style lug nuts (NOT Included). Larger OEM-style lug nuts will not work.
- The tire sizes that you can install on these wheels can go from mild to aggressive with the available offset and width. It is highly recommended that you have all the proper equipment necessary so that your vehicle can have a proper wheel alignment done by a professional in both the front and the rear of your Mustang. You may also find the need for a pair of Steering Rack Limiters depending on the ride height of your Mustang and the tires you choose to install, See P/N: HW3096 for 2005-2014 and P/N: HW4093 for 2015-2019 models.