The lightweight construction of the Voxx Gloss Gunmetal 19" x 9" Feather Forged GT5 Wheel is not to be taken lightly! The durable, feather forged, flow-formed aluminum used to make the GT5 wheel is why this is called the GT500 replica. Upgrade the set on your 2005-2021 Mustang for a sharp spoke, angled face with an amazing profile.
- Size: 19" x 9"
- Lugs: 5 x 114.3mm (5 x 4.5")
- Finish: Gloss Gunmetal
- Backspacing: 6.39"
- Offset: +35mm
- Center Bore: 73.1mm
- Construction: Feather Forged (Flow Formed) Aluminum
- Weight: 26.4 lbs.
- Center Caps: Included
Using a feather forged (flow formed) construction, this GT5 Wheel pays tribute to the carbon fiber track package wheels found on the S550 Shelby GT500. Much lighter and stronger than a standard aftermarket cast wheel, the Voxx GT5 Wheel has a sporty seven-spoke design with a slight concave profile that is finished in a gloss gunmetal powder-coat.
The GT5 is built and tested to exceed SAE J2530 standards while being designed for OE Brembo and aftermarket big brake kit clearances. Even though the GT5 includes a new center cap, Voxx has taken the necessary steps to ensure each wheel will accept OE late-model Mustang center caps should you choose to replicate a factory-style appearance.
Tech Tip: Available individually or as a set of four with a square fitment. Please see P/N: W1117-B for the bundle options that include tires, TPMS, lug nuts and other available wheel and tire package accessories.
- 2005-2014 Mustang V6
- 2005-2014 Mustang GT
- 2007-2014 Shelby GT500
- 2012-2013 Boss 302
- 2015-2017 Mustang V6
- 2015-2021 Mustang EcoBoost
- 2015-2021 Mustang GT
*These wheels are NOT intended for use with S550 Shelby GT350, GT350R or GT500 model Mustangs.
*Valve stem TPMS compatible for all 2005-2021 Mustangs with a tire pressure sensor in each wheel (NOT Included).
*This 19" wheel will clear all available brake kits found on any of the 2005-2021 Mustang fitments mentioned in this listing.
- This wheel requires small diameter, tuner style lug nuts (NOT Included). Larger OEM-style lug nuts will not work.
- The tire sizes that you can install on these wheels can go from mild to aggressive with the available offset and width. It is highly recommended that you have all the proper equipment necessary so that your vehicle can have a proper wheel alignment done by a professional in both the front and the rear of your Mustang. You may also find the need for a pair of Steering Rack Limiters depending on the ride height of your Mustang and the tires you choose to install, See P/N: HW3096 for 2005-2014 and P/N: HW4093 for 2015-2019 models.