Precision engineered and manufactured from aluminum using a feather forged (flow formed) construction, this GT5 Wheel from Voxx (W1123) is meant to pay tribute to the Carbon Fiber Track Package wheels found on the S550 Shelby GT500.
- Size: 20" x 9"
- Lugs: 5 x 114.3mm (5 x 4.5")
- Finish: Gloss Black
- Backspacing: 6.39"
- Offset: +35mm
- Center Bore: 73.1mm
- Construction: Feather Forged (Flow Formed) Aluminum
- Weight: 28.88 lbs.
- Center Caps: Included
Much lighter and stronger than a standard aftermarket cast wheel, the Voxx GT5 Wheel has a sporty 7-spoke design with a slight concave and a gloss black powder coated finish. The GT5 is built and tested to exceed SAE J2530 standards while being designed for OE Brembo and aftermarket big brake kit clearances. Even though the GT5 includes a new center cap, Voxx has taken the necessary steps to ensure each wheel will accept OE late-model Mustang center caps should you choose to replicate a factory-style appearance.
Tech Tip: Available individually or as a set of four with a staggered fitment. Please see P/N: W1124K-B for the bundle options that include tires, TPMS, lug nuts and other available wheel and tire package accessories.
- 2005-2017 V6 Mustangs
- 2007-2014 Shelby GT500 Mustangs
- 2015-2022 EcoBoost Mustangs
- 2005-2022 GT Mustangs
*Also fits Boss 302, Bullitt, and Mach-1 Mustang models.
*These wheels are not intended for use with 2015+ Shelby GT350/GT350R or 2020+ Shelby GT500 model Mustangs.
- This wheel requires small diameter, tuner style lug nuts. Larger OEM-style lug nuts will not work.
- Valve stem TPMS compatible for all 2005-2022 Mustangs with a tire pressure sensor in each wheel (NOT Included).
- This 20" wheel will clear all available brake kits found on any of the 2005-2022 Mustang fitments mentioned in this listing.
- The tire sizes that you can install on these wheels can go from mild to aggressive with the available offset and width. It is highly recommended that you have all the proper equipment necessary so that your vehicle can have a proper wheel alignment done by a professional in both the front and the rear of your Mustang. You may also find the need for a pair of Steering Rack Limiters depending on the ride height of your Mustang and the tires you choose to install. See P/N: HW3096 for 2005-2014 and P/N: HW4093 for 2015-2022 models.