Precision engineered and manufactured from aluminum using a feather forged (flow formed) construction, this GT5 Wheel from Voxx (W1124) is meant to pay tribute to the Carbon Fiber Track Package wheels found on the S550 Shelby GT500. With the right combination of tires, your Mustang can look and perform closer to the iconic new Shelby to which these wheels pay homage.
- Size: 20" x 9" and 20” x 10.5”
- Lugs: 5 x 114.3mm (5 x 4.5")
- Finish: Gloss Black
- Backspacing: 6.39" and 7.53”
- Offset: +35mm and +45mm
- Center Bore: 73.1mm
- Construction: Feather Forged (Flow Formed) Aluminum
- Weight: 28.88 lbs. and 29.6 lbs.
- Center Caps: Included
These GT5 Wheels are available with your choice of tires in sets of four. All wheel and tire packages from CJ Pony Parts are professionally mounted and balanced in-house and ship to your door ready to bolt on. TPMS sensors are also available to purchase with your wheel and tire package and will be installed prior to tire mounting. Finally, be sure to order a custom lug nut kit to finish off the look and to protect your new investment.
Attention: Some of the tire sizes we offer will not fit on a stock S550. Please see our Mustang Tire Buying Guide for specific fitment information before purchasing.
Tech Tip: The optional TPMS that are available with this Wheel and Tire bundle are intended to be used with LHD (Left-Hand-Drive) North American Spec Mustangs ONLY. They are NOT compatible with RHD (Right-Hand-Drive) Models or Vehicles manufactured for distribution outside of North America.
- 2005-2017 V6 Mustangs
- 2007-2014 Shelby GT500 Mustangs
- 2015-2022 EcoBoost Mustangs
- 2005-2022 GT Mustangs
*Also fits Boss 302, Bullitt, and Mach-1 Mustang models.
*These wheels are not intended for use with 2015+ Shelby GT350/GT350R or 2020+ Shelby GT500 model Mustangs.
- This wheel requires small diameter, tuner style lug nuts. Larger OEM-style lug nuts will not work.
- This 20" wheel will clear all available brake kits found on any of the 2005-2022 Mustang fitments mentioned in this listing.