The modern multispoke profile of these Masi Wheels will look great on your Mustang! Flow-formed for light weight and improved performance, these sporty wheels will compliment any body color. Their silver finish is further accented by a bright machined lip.
Features and Benefits:
- Easily Clears Many Aftermarket Brake Kits
- Concave Profile
- Modern, Sporty Design
- Flow Formed For Strength And Lightness
- Silver Finish With Machined Lip
The Feather Forged Masi from Vöxx features a concave mesh design with a lip. Designed for your S197 or S550, the Masi offers enhancements to both style and performance. This lightweight flow formed wheel offers large caliper clearance, square and staggered fitments.
- Size: 20" x 10” (Rear Fitment Only)
- Lugs: 5 x 114.3mm (5 x 4.5")
- Finish: Silver with Machined Lip
- Backspacing: 6.38"
- Offset: +48mm
- Center Bore: 73.1mm
- Weight: 31.4 lb.
- Center Caps: Included
- Manufacturer P/N: MAS 210-5114-48 SML
Tech Tip: Available individually or as a set of four with a staggered fitment. Please see P/N: W1265K-B for the bundle options that include tires, TPMS, lug nuts and other available wheel and tire package accessories.
- 2005-2017 V6 Mustangs
- 2007-2014 Shelby GT500 Mustangs
- 2015-2022 EcoBoost Mustangs
- 2005-2022 GT Mustangs
*Also fits Boss 302, Bullitt, and Mach-1 Mustang models.
Please Note: This wheel requires small diameter, tuner style lug nuts (NOT Included). Larger OEM-style lug nuts will not work.
ATTENTION: The tire sizes that you can install on these wheels can go from mild to aggressive with the available offset and width. It is highly recommended that you have all the proper equipment necessary so that your vehicle can have a proper wheel alignment done by a professional in both the front and the rear of your Mustang. You may also find the need for a pair of Steering Rack Limiters depending on the ride height of your Mustang and the tires you choose to install, See P/N: HW3096 for 2005-2014 and P/N: HW4093 for 2015-2022 models.
- These wheels are not intended for use with 2015+ Shelby GT350/GT350R or 2020+ Shelby GT500 model Mustangs.
- Valve stem TPMS compatible for all 2005-2022 Mustangs with a tire pressure sensor in each wheel (NOT Included).
- This 20" wheel will clear all available brake kits found on any of the Mustang fitments mentioned in this listing.