Weiand Intake Manifold And Holley Carburetor Kit 4-Barrel 600 CFM Electric Choke 351W 1965-1973
Weiand Intake Manifold and Electric Choke 600 CFM 4-Barrel Holley Carburetor Kit for 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972 and 1973 Mustangs with a 351W Engine.
Boosting the performance of the 351W in your 1965-1973 Mustang has never been easier than it is with this Weiand Intake Manifold and Manual Choke 600 CFM 4-Barrel Holley Carburetor Kit from CJ Pony Parts! This kit makes it easy for you to upgrade your induction system with a combination of top quality parts.
- Holley 600 CFM 4-Barrel Carburetor with Electric Choke
- Weiand Stealth Series Intake Manifold
- Holley Chrome 14” Round Air Cleaner
- Mr. Gasket Carburetor Mounting Studs and Hardware
- Mr. Gasket Intake Manifold Gasket Set
- Mr. Gasket Intake Manifold Bolt Kit
- Mr. Gasket 180 Degree Thermostat and Gasket
- Vacuum Secondary Allow Use on Wide Variety of Vehicles
- Electric Choke for Easy Warm Up
- Single Feed Fuel Inlet
- 1 Timed (Spark) Port, 1 Full Vacuum and 1 PCV Port
- Universal Calibration for Easy Bolt-On Performance
- Made in the USA
This 600 CFM 4-Barrel Carburetor from Holley is calibrated for all-out street performance. This carburetor makes for a great replacement for stock to mildly modified Mustangs. It is constructed from aluminum and features a beautiful polished finish that will look brilliant under any hood. The aluminum construction results in a product that is 40 percent lighter than Holley's other carburetors that are constructed from zinc.
Intake Manifold Specifications:
- Port Size: 1.82” Height 1.02" Width
- Height: Front 3.82", Rear 4.75"
- Power Band: Idle-5500 RPM
- Exhaust Crossover for Improved Street Drivability
- Permanent Mold Casting Process for Lighter, Smoother & Better Looks
- Square Bore Carburetor Mounting Flange
- Low Rise Dual Plane Design Builds Maximum Torque for Street Performance Engines
- Satin Cast Finish
Weiand has designed this Stealth Intake Manifold for your 351W V8 Engine, which features a newly designed plenum with separated runners that improves bottom-end and mid-range power. The high rise dual plane intake design has a much larger torque curve, making it perfect for street and heavy duty towing applications! This intake manifold has a square bore carburetor mounting flange and will come finished in a classy satin cast finish.
*Does not work with AOD transmissions.
Over the last 50 years, the Ford Mustang has had plenty of Mustang Engine options. Stock engines have ranged from I-6 and V-6 versions to some huge V-8 engines, and aftermarket customization can range from a small appearance and power-enhancing upgrades, to a whole new crate engine. With thousands of big and small engine parts available, CJ Pony Parts has the perfect part to fit whatever plans you have for your Mustang's motor.
Order this Weiand Intake Manifold and Electric Choke 600 CFM 4-Barrel Holley Carburetor Kit for your 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972 or 1973 Mustang with a 351W Engine from CJ Pony Parts today!