Weiand Intake Manifold And Holley Carburetor Kit 4-Barrel 600 CFM Manual Choke 289/302 1965-1973
Weiand Intake Manifold and Manual Choke 600 CFM 4-Barrel Holley Carburetor Kit for 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972 and 1973 Mustangs with a 289 or 302 Engine.
If you want to boost the horsepower of the small block 289 or 302 engine in your 1965-1973 Mustang then you should have a look at this Weiand Intake Manifold and Manual Choke 600 CFM 4-Barrel Holley Carburetor Kit from CJ Pony Parts! This kit makes it easy for you to upgrade your induction system with a combination of top quality parts.
- Holley 600 CFM 4-Barrel Carburetor with Manual Choke
- Weiand Street Warrior Series Intake Manifold
- Holley Chrome 14” Round Air Cleaner
- Mr. Gasket Carburetor Mounting Studs and Hardware
- Mr. Gasket Intake Manifold Gasket Set
- Mr. Gasket Intake Manifold Bolt Kit
- Mr. Gasket 180 Degree Thermostat and Gasket
- Ideal for Stock to Mildly Modified Vehicles
- Easy Bolt-on Performance
- Manual Choke
- Vacuum Secondaries
- Single Feed Fuel Inlet
- Power Valve Blow-out Protection
- Made in the USA
This carburetor from Holley is a performance upgrade for stock to mildly modified Ford engines. It features a single feed fuel inlet, vacuum secondaries and has a universal calibration for easy bolt-on performance. Holley uses a manual choke, this allows the owner the ability to adjust the choke from inside the vehicle. The body of the carburetor is put into a tumbler that brightens up the body to give it a shiny finish.
Intake Manifold Specifications:
- Port Size: 1.82” Height 1.02" Width
- Height: Front 3.82", Rear 4.75"
- Power Band: Idle-5500 RPM
- Exhaust Crossover for Improved Street Drivability
- Permanent Mold Casting Process for Lighter, Smoother & Better Looks
- Square Bore Carburetor Mounting Flange
- Low Rise Dual Plane Design Builds Maximum Torque for Street Performance Engines
- Satin Cast Finish
Weiand has designed this Street Warrior Intake Manifold for your 289 or 302 small block V8 Engine with an exhaust crossover which improves the drivability of your vehicle on the street. A permanent mold casting process allows for a lighter and smoother manifold that also has great looks! The low rise dual plane design of the manifold is perfect for street performance engines as it is ideal for building maximum torque. It has a square bore carburetor mounting flange and will come finished in a classy satin cast finish.
*Does not work with AOD transmissions.
Over the last 50 years, the Ford Mustang has had plenty of Mustang Engine options. Stock engines have ranged from I-6 and V-6 versions to some huge V-8 engines, and aftermarket customization can range from a small appearance and power-enhancing upgrades to a whole new crate engine. With thousands of big and small engine parts available, CJ Pony Parts has the perfect part to fit whatever plans you have for your Mustang's motor.
Order this Weiand Intake Manifold and Manual Choke 600 CFM 4-Barrel Holley Carburetor Kit for your 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972 or 1973 Mustang with a 289 or 302 Engine from CJ Pony Parts today!