Wilwood Rear Disc Brake Kit Dynalite Black with 12.19" Drilled/Slotted Rotors 8"/9" Small Bearing Rear 1965-1973
Wilwood Dynalite Black Rear Disc Brake Kit with 12.9" Drilled and Slotted Rotors for 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972 and 1973 Mustangs with an 8" or 9" with Small Bearing Rear Axle.
If you're looking to replace your rotors and brakes, Wilwood Dynalite Black Rear Disc Brake Kit 140-9282-D with 12.9" drilled and slotted rotors will have your pride and joy prepared for fast speeds. This kit fits 1965-1973 Mustangs with no modifications necessary and optimizes the braking capability better than any cheap factory choices.
- Four piston black forged Dynalite calipers
- 12.19" Diameter drilled and slotted rotors
- No modifications required
- Bolt-on installation
- Fits most 15" or larger wheels
- This kit features a drum style internal parking brake
- Brake shoes are out-of-sight neatly inside of the rotor assembly
- Parking brake cables are relocated inward with more clearance for deep offset wheels
- Includes caliper brackets and premium quality hardware
This Dynalite Rear Disc Brake Kit 140-9282-D is perfect for 1965-1973 rear axles that require a parking brake and are ready for an upgrade. Forged billet dynalite four piston black calipers, 12.19” one-piece drilled and slotted drum/rotors, and high friction pads provide excellent braking for all types of custom performance street/strip and show Mustangs. The neatly hidden internal shoe system provides a clean installation with superior static holding power for parking. This brake kit includes forged 4-piston calipers and solid 12.19” rotors to optimize brake performance for your application. The neatly hidden internal shoe system allows a clean installation with exceptional static holding power for parking.
- Black Forged Dynalite 4-Piston Calipers
- 12.19” Plain Rotors
- Set of Rear Brake Pads
- Backing Plates with built in Parking Brake
- All Necessary Mounting Hardware
Please Note: Wilwood internal parking brake cable kit (BHS57) is not included and must be purchased separately.
- Rear End Axle: 8/9” Small Bearing
- Axle Offset: 2.50"
- Mount Type: Lug
- Caliper Type: 4 Piston - Black Powder Coat
- Rotor Diameter: 12.19"
- Wheel Diameter: 15"
- 1965-1973 Ford Mustang with a 2-1/2” axle offset and an 8” or 9” small bearing rear axle
*With the installation of this rear disc brake kit, the wheel track may change. Check your wheel offset before final assembly.
*This kit is typically used in conjunction with an aftermarket front disc brake kit.
*Brake Lines are NOT included in this kit.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Intermediate skill is required for this installation.