Wilwood Rear Disc Brake Kit Dynalite With Drilled/Slotted Rotors 8"/9" Small Bearing Rear 1965-1973
Wilwood Dynalite Rear Disc Brake Kit with Drilled and Slotted Rotors for 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972 and 1973 Mustangs with an 8" or 9" Small Bearing Rear Axle.
Are you looking to upgrade your 1965-1973 Mustang’s old drum brakes to a more efficient disc brake set up? If so, check out this Wilwood Dynalite Rear Disc Brake Kit with Drilled and Slotted Rotors (140-9282-Z).
Features & Benefits:
- Pair of four (4) piston forged Dynalite calipers
- Pair of 12.19” diameter drilled/slotted one- piece hat and rotor assemblies
- Fits most 15” or larger wheels
- Includes drum-style internal parking brake
- Parking brake relocated inward for more clearance
- Includes all necessary mounting hardware
This rear disc brake kit from Wilwood offers an all-inclusive solution for popular muscle car rear axles that call for a parking brake. Coming in the caliper color of your choice, this kit will add some custom style to your Mustang and optimize your braking performance for years to come. With the forged billet Dynalite four piston calipers, 12.19” one-piece drilled and slotted drum rotors and high friction pads, this kit will provide balanced and improved braking for your street/strip or show Mustang. Thanks to the hidden internal shoe system, you can be assured you’ll have a clean installation with excellent static holding power for parking.
- 1965-1973 Ford Mustang with a 2-1/2” axle offset and an 8” or 9” small bearing rear axle
- Rear end axle: 8” or 9” small bearing
- Axle offset: 2.5”
- Mount type: Lug
- Caliper type: 4 piston
- Rotor diameter: 12.19”
- Wheel diameter: 15” or larger
*This kit is typically used in conjunction with an aftermarket front disc brake kit.
*Check www.wilwood.com for specific wheel clearance requirements.
Please Note: Wilwood internal parking brake cable kit (BHS57) is not included and must be purchased separately.
Order a Wilwood (140-9282-Z) Dynalite Rear Disc Brake Kit with Drilled and Slotted Rotors for your 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972 or 1973 Mustang with an 8" or 9" Small Bearing Rear Axle from CJ Pony Parts today!
Advanced skill is required for this installation.