Wilwood Rear Disc/Parking Brake Kit DynaPro Black With 12.19" Drilled/Slotted Rotors Big Bearing Bronco 1966-1977
- Black 4 Piston Calipers
- 12.19" Slotted/Drilled Rotors
- For Big Bearing 9" Rears
- Fits Most 15" Wheels
Wilwood Black DynaPro Rear Disc and Parking Brake Kit with 12.19" Drilled and Slotted Rotors for all 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976 and 1977 Broncos with a Big Bearing Rear End.
If you are the proud owner of a classic Ford Bronco then you are probably enjoying the many great aspects about these vehicles. Perhaps you like the aggressive styling, the 4-wheel drive and off-road ability or the performance capabilities of the Bronco. It is likely that you are not impressed with the factory brake setups of these vehicles, however. Luckily for the classic Bronco owner looking to improve this aspect of their vehicle comes these Wilwood rear disc and parking brake kits. This kit is ideal because it includes upgraded drilled and slotted rotors.
- 1966-1975 Bronco - 3300 Lbs Axle, 11" inch Drum Brakes
- 1976-1977 Bronco - All
Rear End Axle: Big Bearing Ford 9”
Axle Offset: 2.36"
Mount Type: Lug
Caliper Type: 4 Piston - Black Powder Coat
Rotor Diameter: 12.19”
Wheel Diameter: 15”
- Four piston forged DynaPro calipers
- 12.19" diameter SRP drilled and slotted rotors
- Black electro coat rotor finish
- No modifications are necessary for installation
- Bolt-on installation
- Fits most 15" or larger wheels
- This kit features a drum style internal parking brake
- Brake shoes are neatly hidden and out-of-sight inside the rotor assembly
- Parking brake cables are relocated inward with more clearance for deep offset wheels
- Includes caliper brackets, premium quality hardware and a jacketed stainless steel braided, DOT approved flexline
Please Note: Clevis and cable kits, which attach to the parking brake assembly, are not included in the Wilwood parking brake kits.
*Check www.wilwood.com for specific wheel clearance requirements.
*This kit is typically used in conjunction with an aftermarket front disc brake kit.
Some of the features of this kit are Forged Billet Dynapro Lug Mount four piston calipers and 12.19" one-piece drums and rotors with high friction brake pads and a black electro coat rotor finish. A cleanly hidden internal shoe system offers a simple installation with optimum static holding power for the purpose of parking. Drilled and slotted rotors complete this awesome brake kit. The drum style internal parking brake offers premium holding power without the typical cluttered appearance.
Order a Wilwood Black DynaPro Rear Disc and Parking Brake Kit with 12.19" Drilled and Slotted Rotors for your 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976 or 1977 Bronco with a Big Bearing Rear End from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Intermediate skill is required for this installation.