Wilwood Rear Disc/Parking Brake Kit DynaPro Black With 12.19" Drilled/Slotted Rotors Small Bearing Bronco 1966-1975
- Black 4 Piston Calipers
- 12.19" Slotted/Drilled Rotors
- For Small Bearing 9" Rears
- Fits Most 15" Wheels
Wilwood Black DynaPro Rear Disc and Parking Brake Kit with 12.19" Drilled and Slotted Rotors for all 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974 and 1975 Broncos with a Small Bearing Rear End.
Classic Broncos have many positives, but the factory braking setup is not one of them. Anyone that has ever owned or driven one of these vehicles certainly knows this. If you want to drive around a stock Bronco on the street then maybe the stock brakes will be sufficient for you. But if you desire to off-road or want to upgrade the performance capabilities of your classic Bronco, then you need to consider one of these Wilwood rear disc and parking brake kits. This particular kit includes drilled and slotted rotors, further improving the performance of this braking system.
- 1966-1973 Bronco 2700 Lbs Axle, 10" inch Drum Brakes
- 1974-1975 Bronco 2900 Lbs Axle, 10" inch Drum Brakes
- Rear End Axle: Small Bearing Ford 9" Bronco
- Axle Offset: 2.36
- Mount Type: Lug
- Caliper Type: 4 Piston - Black Powder Coat
- Rotor Diameter: 12.19
- Wheel Diameter: 15
- Four piston forged DynaPro calipers
- 12.19" diameter SRP drilled and slotted rotors
- No modifications are necessary for installation
- Bolt-on installation
- Fits most 15" or larger wheels
- This kit features a drum style internal parking brake
- Brake shoes are neatly hidden and out-of-sight inside the rotor assembly
- Parking brake cables are relocated inward with more clearance for deep offset wheels
- Includes caliper brackets and premium quality hardware
Please Note: Clevis and cable kits, which attach to the parking brake assembly, are not included in the Wilwood parking brake kits.
*Check www.wilwood.com for specific wheel clearance requirements.
*This kit is typically used in conjunction with an aftermarket front disc brake kit.
If you own a 1966-1975 Ford Bronco with a small Ford flange and bearing rear axle and are interested in upgrading your rear brake setup, then you need to checkout this kit! Some of the features from this kit include: Forged billet Dynapro lug mount four piston calipers, 12.19" one-piece drums and rotors and high friction brake pads. This kit also features a hidden internal shoe system for optimum static holding power for parking. The drum style internal parking brake offers premium holding power without the typical cluttered appearance.
Order a Wilwood Black DynaPro Rear Disc and Parking Brake Kit with 12.19" Drilled and Slotted Rotors for your 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974 or 1975 Bronco with a Small Bearing Rear End from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Intermediate skill is required for this installation.