Zone Offroad Products Lift Kit 6-1/2" For Forged Aluminum/Stamped Steel Upper Control Arms 4WD Chevrolet Silverado 1500/GMC Sierra 1500 2014-2018
Zone Offroad Products 6-1/2" Lift Kit for 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 4WD Chevrolet Silverado 1500s and GMC Sierra 1500s Equipped with Forged Aluminum or Stamped Steel Upper Control Arms.
You love your truck’s factory ride and steering, just not its stance, but lift kits can alter the way your truck handles and take away some of the features you love. The solution? This 6-1/2” Lift Kit from Zone Offroad Products for 2014-2018 Chevy Silverado 1500s and GMC Sierra 1500s with Forged Aluminum or Stamped Steel Upper Control Arms. This kit maintains many of the great features to which you’ve grown accustomed and come to expect with fitment for the electric power steering in 2014-2018 trucks.
Lift Kit Features and Benefits:
- FMVSS No.126 (ESC system test) Compliant
- Differential skid plate and support strut included for off-road protection
- Multi-point differential mounting system corrects drive line angles
- Weld-in control arm pocket plate included
- Rear solid cast iron blocks
- Ductile Iron, CNC machined steering knuckles maintain OE steering and ball joint geometry, allow fitment of 17" wheels
- Heavy duty boxed one piece crossmembers maintain a clean look
- Works with factory Stabilitrak System
- Frame bracket modification and minor welding required
- Over 98% Made in the USA
Zone Offroad Products’ lift kit (P/N: C26) is engineered to create an incredibly strong front subframe that will correct suspension geometry while increasing ground clearance. It includes fully boxed, heavy duty crossmembers and robust ductile iron steering knuckles engineered to work with the redesigned steering. A 3-piece differential relocation system corrects the front pinion angle with the center differential front and rear crossmember brace. This allows you to maintain your OE steering and ball joint geometry.
Bolt-on strut spacers are used to provide 6.5 inches of lift and maintain factory ride. These install easily without having to disassemble the factory strut. In the back, a 5” flat block is used, along with longer u-bolts, brake line brackets and hydro shocks. The kit also includes a pair of CV spacers, sway bar relocation and all the necessary hardware for installation.
Zone Offroad Products C26 Fitment:
- 2014-2018 4WD Silverado 1500s and Sierra 1500s with forged aluminum or stamped steel upper control arms
- All wheel drive models will require drive line modification to use this kit
- Will not fit models with magnetic ride control
- Add-a-leaf option (P/N: C6159) recommended for crew cab models for more level stance
- Factory 17” and 18” wheels cannot be reinstalled due to tire rod end interference
Please Note: GM is producing several knuckle/control arm configurations in 2014-2018 model trucks. This lift kit is for those equipped with forged aluminum or stamped steel control arms. Be sure to verify which factory control arms your truck has before ordering your kit.
Tech Tip: To reduce required trimming, 20" wheels with 5-3/4" backspacing recommended.
Front Lift Height: 6.5
Front Lift Method: Spacer
Rear Lift Height: 5
Rear Lift Method: Block Kit
Install Time Hrs: 8
Difficulty Level 1-5: 4
Wheel Size: 17x9
Back Spacing: 5″
Max Tire Size: 35 x 12.50
Wheel Size: 18x9
Back Spacing: 5″ - 5.25″
Max Tire Size: 35 x 12.50
Wheel Size: 20x9
Back Spacing: 5.75″
Order this Zone Offroad Products 6-1/2" Lift Kit for your 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 or 2018 4WD Chevrolet Silverado 1500 or GMC Sierra 1500 Equipped with Forged Aluminum or Stamped Steel Upper Control Arms from CJ Pony Parts today!
Advanced skill is required for this installation.
This product will fit the following Silverado years: