ZROADZ Cargo Bed Rack Access Overland With Four 3" Pod Lights Jeep Gladiator Without Trail Rail 2020-2022
- Carries up to 800lbs.
- Lightweight Lifting Side Gates
- Rigid Stability
- Made in the USA
ZROADZ Access Overland Cargo Bed Rack With Four 3" Pod Lights for 2020, 2021 and 2022 Jeep Gladiators without Trail Rail.
Upgrade your 2020-2022 Jeep Gladiator to support you through work and play with the ZROADZ Access Overland Cargo Bed Rack Z834101 With Four 3" Pod Lights. Capable of carrying up to 800lbs on-road and 400lbs off-road, this heavy-duty rack is a must-have for true Jeep enthusiasts.
Features and Benefits:
- Exclusive Lightweight Aluminum Lifting Side Gates
- Self-Lubricating Nylon Bushings and Stainless Steel Collars
- Accessory Mounting Provisions Integrated throughout Framework
- (4) 3” Offroad LED Lights Built-In and Mounted
- Full-Length Rail For Rigid Stability
- Easy Bolt-On Installation
- 100% TIG Welded
- 800lb On-road Load Capacity and 400lb Off-road Load Capacity
- MultiSlot and Thru-Hole Accessory Mounting Provisions
- Powder Coated with Textured Black Finish
- 1712 Lumens and 20 Watts/Pod Light with IP68 and IP69K Protection Rating
Please Note: This overland access cargo rack from Zroadz is designed for use on Jeep Gladiators that do NOT have the factory-installed Trail Rail cargo management system.
From rooftop tents to offroad jacks, the hybrid heavy gauge steel and aluminum construction makes it possible to haul important gear with you on every outing. The ZROADZ cargo bed rack optimizes space and storage so you can get the most out of your pickup. Larger accessories weighing up to 30lbs can be easily mounted on the aluminum door frames. These gates appear on both sides of the Jeep so you can still access the bed of the truck when needed.
Tech Tip: Accepts most 2 in. LED Pod Lights with provisions to cleanly route power wires.
- 2020-2022 Jeep Gladiator without Trail Rail
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
This product will fit the following Gladiator years: