Dynacorn Complete Floor Pan Assembly In Weld-Thru Primer for 1969-1970 Mustang Coupes and Fastbacks.Stop wasting your time trying to repair that old, rusted-out floor. Upgrade to Dynacorn's complete floor pan assembly in weld-thru primer. This all new complete floor pan is pre-assembled, coated in weld-thru primer and ready to place under your Mustangs body. The complete floor pan assembly includes floor pans, trunk pan, transition pan, rockers and rear frame rails.
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy's problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders
Product ReviewsWrite a review
Will this fit a 69 Cougar
Will this fit a 1970 cougar XR7
Is this also for the 1970 convertible?
I am getting ready to buy this complete floor but I have one question. That is does anyone make the rear shock mount panel for staggered shocks as I have a 1970 Boss 302?
Would it be better to have the outer rockers installed before the floor or not?
What is the difference between this and 3648DWT other than price? They seem to have the same description and use of weld through primer?
does this complete floor pan assembly come with all the body plugs? Or will I need to buy other things to completely install it...
Can this complete floor pan assembly be used with a 1969 mustang convertible?
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$699.95
CJ's Low Price:$659.99