F-100 Wheels & Tires
F-100 Wheels & Tires
Showing 1-20 of 31 results
- Gorilla Power Lug Wrench Kit 21" Telescoping With 3/4" And 13/16" Thin Wall Sockets$29.74 Regular Price $34.99
- Lug Nut Protector 3/4" And 13/16" Plastic Set$5.39 Regular Price $5.99
- Ford Performance Lug Nut Steel With Stainless Steel Cap Set F-100 1948-1979$10.80 Regular Price $12.00
- Hub Cap With Ford Lettering Stainless Steel Set F-100 1948-1960$94.99 Regular Price $99.99
- Lug Nut Steel Open End Set F-100 1948-1979$5.39 Regular Price $5.99
- Specialty Products Company Wheel Lock Removal Kit$95.94 Regular Price $100.99
- Hub Cap Stainless Steel With Ford Script Set Of Four F-100 1948-1956$85.49 Regular Price $89.99
- Hub Cap Outer Beauty Trim Ring Stainless Steel 15" F-100$37.04 Regular Price $38.99
- Rampage Recovery Tire Repair Kit$22.49 Regular Price $24.99
- Hub Cap 8" Stainless Steel F-100 1961-1966$37.04 Regular Price $38.99
- Baby Moon Hub Cap 15" Smooth Chrome Set F-100 1948-1979$65.59 Regular Price $81.99
- Baby Moon Hub Cap 14" Smooth Chrome Set F-100 1948-1979$39.70 Regular Price $75.99
- Hub Cap With Ford Lettering Stainless Steel 9" F-100 1948-1956$47.49 Regular Price $49.99
- Hub Cap Stainless Steel Set Of Four F-100 1948-1956$77.89 Regular Price $81.99
- Legendary Wheel Co Center Cap Red Economy$17.99 Regular Price $19.99
- Legendary Wheel Co Cougar Center Cap Red/Chrome$31.49 Regular Price $34.99
- Legendary Wheel Co Center Cap Blue$26.99 Regular Price $29.99
- Spider Cap Set of Four 5 x 5.5$166.24 Regular Price $174.99
Showing 1-20 of 31 results
Wheels & Tires
Though the vehicle ended production over 30 years ago, the Ford F-100 still maintains a devoted following to this day. Because it played such a major role in the growing popularity and evolution of the Ford F-Series, the F-100 presents a timeless aura that will not fade any time soon.
Since the Ford F-100 is such a multi-purpose pickup, Ford owners have countless possibilities as to how to differentiate their rigs from the pack. If you are eager to take your truck to the next level, both visually and performance-wise, a new set of F-100 wheels & tires would certainly do the trick!
The Ford F-100 wheels are the lifeblood of your vehicle, and it has never been easier to revamp your classic truck’s wheel well. Replacing stock rims with larger F-100 wheels is a popular upgrade that many Ford owners take make, in order to increase off-roading capabilities and enhance the truck’s appearance at the same time.
If you are thinking about increasing the size of your F-100 wheels, it is imperative to purchase matching F-100 tires, in order to achieve all of your goals on the trail. In addition to creating a more aggressive stance, adding larger F-100 tires will reduce the tire’s sidewall height, which will improve your overall handling capabilities. Once you have installed your new F-100 wheels and Ford F-100 tires, you are ready for both the open highway and the wilderness!
Because many off-roading trails do not feature the smoothest of driving surfaces, it is imperative for you to constantly check on the condition of your F-100 wheels and tires. If it has been awhile since you made any changes to your wheel well, your current Ford F-100 wheels & F-100 tires have likely suffered a fair amount of damage from either natural wear and tear or road debris over time.
Bent or crooked F-100 wheels can cause increased vibration at higher speeds, which can be detrimental to your truck’s suspension system. If your stock F-100 wheels are bent or damaged in any way, it would be wise to replace them as soon as possible.
Find the Best F-100 Wheels & Wheel Accessories at CJ’s
Are you thinking about restoring your classic Ford truck? If so, don’t forget about the Ford F-100 wheels and F-100 tires! Without the proper F-100 wheels & tires, your rig will simply be a collection of attractive sheet metal that won’t be able to move. Similarly, without the proper F-100 wheel accessories, your rims would not remain attached nor rotate properly.
Luckily for you, CJ’s carries a nice selection of F-100 wheel accessories that will help improve your truck’s performance on the terrain and take your already-exciting driving experience to the next level! Be sure to note your rig’s correct year before you purchase any F-100 wheel accessories from CJ’s.
If you're restoring a classic F-100, then you're probably on the hunt for some reproduction hubcaps. If you're looking for new hubcaps that look just like the ones originally found on your F-100's 15" factory wheels CJ’s has you covered! CJ’s offers stunning pairs of 15" chrome hubcaps with a red center emblem, which will add some major curb appeal to your rig. These OEM-style reproductions are made of sturdy stainless steel material, while using original Ford tooling. These F-100 wheel accessories are proudly made in the USA and resistant to both tarnish and rust.
In addition to premium hub caps, CJ’s offers all-inclusive F-100 Lug Nut Wrench Kits, which will allow you to remove and tighten your rig’s lug nuts with ease. The wrench found in these kits feature a telescoping handle, which extends 21” in order to increase leverage, and will work on both deep dish and F-100 wheels with recessed lug holes.