Coil Over Kits
- Drastically improve the smoothness of your ride so you and your passengers can enjoy the road more.
- Improve the handling of your Mustang and prevent the premature wear of the more expensive components of your vehicle’s suspension system.
- If your whole set-up is worn and in need of replacement, start here to find an all-in-one package.
- Get the ride quality and performance you want with a variety of products including adjustable dampers.
- Greatly increase suspension rigidity to mitigate your car's chassis flex during spirited driving.
Rear Control Arms
- Smooth out the handling of your ride while improving handling with these crucial components.
- Ensure that your body roll is mitigated to get the most out of your Mustang in the corners.
Your Mustang's suspension is constantly shifting to deliver the performance you want and need: Whether you're carving corners on the weekend or devastating a quarter-mile. But over time, you'll need to replace some of your suspension components as they wear out. You may even want to upgrade your suspension to better suit your needs and style.
Though the Mustang's stock suspension is good, a few key upgrades can help make it just right for you. Let's start with style. Almost everyone agrees that Mustangs look better when they’re lowered. With lowering springs, coilovers, and air ride kits, there’s a lowering method to fit any budget.
If you’re driving a classic Mustang, you may want to recreate your existing suspension. Pick up exact replacements for your Mustang’s factory suspension parts from Scott Drake or CJ Classics.
If your suspension needs a total upgrade, suspension kits offer the perfect solution. These kits come with everything you need, and they take the guesswork out of a suspension rebuild.