1988 Mustang Suspension
As your Mustang ages, the ride is bound to get a little rougher. If you feel every bump in the road, or your vehicle drifts or pulls while turning, it could be time to repair or replace the suspension system. Don’t spend endless hours trying to find the right parts for your 1988 Mustang’s suspension system. CJ Pony Parts has every 1988 Mustang suspension system part or component you need — and at prices that won’t break your budget. Matching Mustang owners with the best aftermarket parts has been our mission since 1985. Check out our current suspension parts inventory below!
Showing 1-20 of 530 results
- Prothane Coil Spring Insulator Polyurethane Rear Upper/Lower Set 1979-2004$23.74 Regular Price $24.99
- Subframe Connector Standard Length Weld-On Black Pair 1979-2004$44.99 Regular Price $49.99
- Prothane Sway Bar End Link Polyurethane Front Kit 1979-1993$23.74 Regular Price $24.99
- Prothane Coil Spring Insulator Polyurethane Front Upper/Lower Set 1979-2004$31.44 Regular Price $36.99
- AJE Suspension Bolt-On Spring Perches For AJE K-Member Pair 1979-2004$47.52 Regular Price $48.99
- Polyurethane Tie Rod End Boots - Pair 1967-2004$8.09 Regular Price $8.99
- Ford Steering Rack Limiter Pair 1987-2004$8.99 Regular Price $9.99
- Monroe Strut/Shock Kit Monro-Matic Plus 5.0L 1987-1993$142.49 Regular Price $149.99
- Prothane Strut Mount Bushing Kit - Polyurethane 1983-2004$19.79 Regular Price $21.99
- Prothane Rack & Pinion Bushings - Polyurethane 1984-2004$15.29 Regular Price $16.99
- Air Lift Performance 1/4" SMC Water Trap$30.39 Regular Price $31.99
- Ford Quad Shock With 8.8" Rear 1979-2004$134.89 Regular Price $141.99
- Prothane Rack And Pinion Bushing Offset Set 10/1984-2004$15.29 Regular Price $16.99
Showing 1-20 of 530 results
We Offer 1988 Mustang Suspension Kits and MoreIf a total suspension system replacement makes the most sense for your vehicle, a good place to start is by purchasing a Mustang suspension kit. These kits include suspension system essentials such as springs, dampers and bump-stops (which serve as secondary springs). Our impressive inventory of 50,000+ Mustang parts also includes key suspension items such as shocks, struts, control arms and hardware. To ensure our customers get top-quality suspension parts, we only offer products from reputable manufacturers including ST Suspensions, AJE Suspension, BBK and Ford Racing.
Get Expert Advice That Makes a Meaningful DifferenceIf your 1988 Mustang suspension repair/replacement job has you scratching your head, our knowledgeable Mustang product experts can relieve the itch! Just contact our Mustang enthusiasts for reliable advice regarding product selection, installation troubleshooting or anything else that can make your suspension project go as smoothly as possible. We believe Mustang ownership should be a pleasurable experience, not a headache!
Our Transparent Pricing Won’t Keep You in Suspense!Have you ever had the unsettling experience of ordering Mustang parts at one price, only to discover that the final price is actually much higher? We don’t play those pricing games at CJ Pony Parts. The price you see on our website is the price you pay. With the availability of free ground shipping that comes with most of our products, you won’t have to worry about high shipping costs being tacked onto your order. And we won’t make you meet any restrictive minimum purchase requirements.
Not the year you are looking for? Check out these years: 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, or 1993 for additional options.