These UPR Front Lower Control Arms (2004-03S) are a suspension upgrade for 1979-1993 Mustangs. The Front Lower Control Arms are constructed from 1” x.120 Wall DOM Steel Tubing that are notched and fully tig welded in a billet fixture.
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 1979-1993 Mustangs
- 100% CNC Tube Construction
- Includes Energy Suspension Bushings
- 14lbs Lighter than Factory Control Arms
- Constructed from 1” x .120 Wall DOM Steel Tubing
- Gloss Silver Powder Coated Finish
- Laser Cut Gussets and Sway Bar Mounts
- CNC Machined Chromoly Bearing Cups
- Precision Tig Welded Construction in Billet Fixture
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
UPR tubular A arms are built for incredible strength, and come with high quality ball joints with zerk fittings for easy maintenance. UPR also includes Laser Cut Sway Bar Mounts so the customer can install the factory front Sway Bar with no problems. Once the Front Lower Control Arms are fully constructed they are then finished in a Gloss Silver Powder Coat. The UPR Steel Front Lower Control Arms are proudly manufactured in the USA!
Please Note: The UPR Front Lower Control Arms will require Front Coilovers (COK1-V).