1991 Mustang Parts
- Make your cabin a more pleasant place to be by replacing worn components and adding your own touch of style.
- Shine the way ahead while making your Mustang more visible with an upgrade that increases safety and style.
- For race-inspired handling or just a more comfortable ride, bring your Fox Body into the 21st century with new parts.
- Find everything you need to obtain more power and torque, as well as perform all sorts of regular maintenance.
- Find all of the components that your car needs for consistently smooth and accurate shifts.
Wheels & Tires
- Find the style you're after with a wide range of rims available, along with rubber to match.
Body & Sheet Metal
- Get your Mustang looking like it just left the factory by revitalizing its exterior.
1991 Mustang Parts
Status quo remained Ford's plan as the 1991 Mustang started its production run. There were a few updates but none that would be immediately obvious to the casual observer. The 4-cylinder engine was optimized to squeeze out a few more horsepower, while convertibles received a new power top that sat lower when folded. Automatic transmission Mustangs received an upgrade, now making it a requirement that the driver depresses the brake before shifting out of park.
Additionally, new, larger 5-spoke alloy wheels appeared on GT models, while LX 5.0 V-8 models received new tires. Prices continued to rise as sales continued to dramatically drop. With buyers continuing to lose interest, only 98,737 copies of the Mustang were sold in 1991.
Today, however, Fox Body Mustangs are undergoing a true revival and draw the attention of all sorts of enthusiasts. For those looking to restore their 1990 to near-factory condition, CJ’s carries the parts and components you need to do the job right.
Once your pony is in top-notch shape (or at least running properly), you can take things to the next level with a wide range of performance parts. From exhaust systems to cold air intakes to superchargers, we’ve got everything you need for more power and torque. Additionally, our helpful videos and installation guides are available to help you out with every step of your project.
Not the year you are looking for? Check out these years: 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1992, or 1993 for additional options.