This Z351 351 Windsor Block (M-6010-Z351) is a lightweight, high-performance option for your next build. This 9.5 deck height block allows you to use most standard 351W rotating assemblies.
Features and Benefits:
- Ford Performance Quality
- 4-Bolt Main Caps
- Ready For High HP Builds
- Reduced Weight
With a weight of 118 pounds, this block is around 90 pounds lighter than an iron Ford Performance Boss 351W block. This block is cast from high strength 356-T6 grade aluminum with iron sleeves. It uses splayed 4 bolt main caps on #2-3-4 mains. The block is user friendly and designed to use conventional Windsor components. It accepts roller cams, and is ready for whatever you throw at it!
- High strength aluminum block, 356-T6 grade aluminum
- Splayed 4-bolt, steel billet main caps on 2,3 and 4
- 2-bolt main caps on 1 and 5
- 3.99" bore as delivered, cast iron sleeves bore range 4.00" to 4.125"
- 9.5" deck height, accepts 351W timing chain, timing chain cover and oil pump
- Crankshaft (351C) main journal diameter: 2.75"
- Finished main bearing bore diameter: 2.9415" - 2.9425"
- Lifter bores finished: .8753"-.8768"
- Cam bearing bore diameters: 2.2032" - 2.2052"
- Uses cam bearing part number: M-6261-J351/R351
- Maximum stroke: 4.250"
- Wet sump oiling system
- Weighs approximately 118 lbs.