1990 Mustang Parts
- Since it's the place where you spend all your time driving, get your cabin up to par with new parts and upgrades.
- Carve corners and get the modern ride quality you're after by upgrading to performance components.
Wheels & Tires
- With a vintage style and modern race-inspired designs, the only hard part is picking the look that works for your pony.
- Replace missing or old parts to get everything running as it should, or upgrade for more horsepower and torque.
- Ensure that every shift is smooth and precise, no matter whether you've got an automatic or a manual.
Body & Sheet Metal
- If you've got worn, rusted, or even missing exterior components, start here to revitalize your Fox Body.
1990 Mustang Parts
There weren’t any major revisions made for the 1990 Mustang in terms of drastic engine or styling updates. However, there were some notable changes, including the addition of a driver's side airbag, standard door map pockets, and clearcoat paint. Ford’s Limited Edition LX 5.0 convertible, known as the 7-Up Edition, continued its limited production run and offered Emerald Green paint, a white leather interior, white top, and GT wheels.
A special value package was available within the Limited Edition package that added air conditioning, cruise control, a premium stereo, and a clock. However, perhaps because buyers lost interest due to the overall Mustang line changing very little, sales of the Mustang plummeted by 39% to 128,189 units. A mild economic recession probably didn’t help things either.
Despite decreased demand back in the day, Fox Body Mustangs now seem more popular than ever. We here at CJ’s are dedicated to making it easy to revitalize and restore your 1990 Mustang by replacing worn-out stock parts. From there, take it to the next level by boosting performance and personalizing the style to your liking. Whether you want a spirited daily driver or track-focused powerhouse, we’ve got the parts on your wishlist. Plus, we’ve got the installation guides, resource center articles, and how-to videos to help you every step of the way.
Not the year you are looking for? Check out these years: 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1991, 1992, or 1993 for additional options.