1993 Mustang Parts
- Whether you're the original owner or the 20th, the cabin of your Mustang is ready to be protected and personalized.
- Whether manual or automatic, it's important to properly maintain your gearbox for optimal efficiency and performance.
- Achieve the gains in horsepower and torque you're after, or just keep things running smoothly as they should.
- Keep things looking bright with some modern style while improving overall safety for your vehicle.
Wheels & Tires
- Get the performance and aesthetics you want for your Mustang, with a variety of options and packages available.
Body & Sheet Metal
- Whether you want to replace aging exterior parts or upgrade to some new style, you'll find it right here.
1993 Mustang Parts
For the 1993 Mustang, the LX and GT trims continued to soldier on unchanged. The only “change” was clerical, as the power rating in the 302 V-8 actually dropped, simply because Ford overrated it in years prior.
A new Special Edition, sometimes called the “Triple White Convertible”, was added to the line-up. It was essentially the same as the Summer Edition from the previous year, carrying over the white wheels, unique rear wing, and white leather interior, but opting for a white exterior paint color instead of red.
Despite it being the last model year for this design, Ford launched its new Cobra and Cobra R packages, which helped maintain and increase enthusiasm for the marque. The Cobra was developed by Ford's Special Vehicle Team and featured major revisions to the 302 V-8 (including new cylinder heads and intake manifold), increasing power by 30 horsepower. A stronger transmission, performance tires, and better brakes and suspension were among other upgrades added to the Cobra. Visually, it also added some body modifications, SVO-style tail lights, propeller-inspired wheels, and even a running horse emblem on the front grille. A 0-60 mph time of 5.6 seconds was fantastic for its era, and the Cobra became an instant collectible.
A very limited Cobra R was also produced, with only 107 copies, and included modifications to enhance racing performance for this track-only edition. Sales recovered for the Mustang line-up, to 114,228, as the economy also started to recover.
Today, the Fox Body is as popular as ever. Restore your 1993 Mustang by finding all of the exterior and interior components you’re looking for, right here at CJ’s. If you’re looking for more power and performance, browse our range of modern upgrades for your engine, suspension, and exhaust system. With step-by-step videos and installation guides, it’s never been easier to get started in your own garage.
Not the year you are looking for? Check out these years: 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, or 1992 for additional options.