Designed back in the eighties, this BBK Cold Air Intake (1557) is still one of the best upgrades for your 5.0 Fox Body. This kit replaces the entire stock system with larger tubing and a high-flow air filter. After an easy installation, your Mustang will breathe easier and make more power. These kits intake cooler air with fewer restrictions than the factory design.
Features and Benefits:
- Produces Cooler & Denser Air Flow
- Provides Improvement in Horsepower, Throttle Response and Torque
- Bright Chrome Plated Tubing Finish
- Lightweight Aluminum Inlet Casting
- Utilizes a High-Flow, Reusable Conical Cotton Element Filter
- Bolt-On Installation
- 50 State Smog Legal
- Made in the USA
These systems isolate the air filter in your Mustang's fenderwell, away from hot underhood components. This means it'll intake cooler, denser air for better performance. Installation is a breeze, and the chrome-plated finish will enhance your engine bay's appearance. They're a great choice for Fox Body owners looking to make a little more power without much work. Plus, these kits are an iconic part of the Fox Body aftermarket. These kits were a hot item in the 1980s - and still are today.
- 1986-1988 Speed Density Mustang models will require a Mass Air Adapter
- This cold air intake kit is designed for Mustangs with a 5.0L engine only