Focus ST Brakes
Focus ST Brakes
Showing 1-20 of 28 results
- Hawk Performance Brake Pad Ceramic Front Set Focus ST 2013-2018$95.19 Regular Price $126.92
- Hawk Performance Brake Pad Ceramic Rear Set Focus ST 2013-2018$66.04 Regular Price $88.05
- Hawk Performance Brake Pad HPS Front Set Focus ST 2013-2018$92.34 Regular Price $123.12
- Hawk Performance Brake Pad Rear HPS Set Focus ST 2013-2018$62.03 Regular Price $82.70
- Hawk Performance Front Brake Rotor Talon Pair With PC Brake Pad Kit Focus ST 2013-3/31/2014$280.49 Regular Price $373.99
- Hawk Performance Rear Brake Rotor Talon Pair With HPS-5.0 Brake Pad Kit Focus ST 2013-2018$189.08 Regular Price $252.10
- Hawk Performance Rear Brake Rotor Talon Pair With PC Brake Pad Kit Focus ST 2013-2018$188.48 Regular Price $251.31
- Hawk Performance Front Brake Rotor Talon Pair With HPS Brake Pad Kit Focus ST 2013-3/31/2014$277.79 Regular Price $370.39
- Hawk Performance Brake Pad HP Plus Front Set Focus ST 2013-2018$111.43 Regular Price $148.57
- Hawk Performance Rear Brake Rotor Talon Pair Focus ST 2013-2018$125.87 Regular Price $167.82
- Hawk Performance Front Brake Rotor Talon Pair Focus ST 2013-3/31/2014$190.24 Regular Price $253.65
Showing 1-20 of 28 results
If you own a Focus ST, ‘speed’ is the name of the game. With its turbo-charged 2.0L four-cylinder Focus ST engine, Ford drivers can experience 252 horsepower and 180 kilowatts, while zooming down either open roadways or the track. Though it is always fun to push your Focus ST to the limit, you are going to need to slow down and come to a complete stop eventually. That is where the Ford Focus ST brakes come into play! With all of the speed capabilities that your Ford car comes out of the factory with and all of the popular aftermarket horsepower and torque options available, it is essential for Focus STs to stop just as fast as they can go.
It is important for Ford Focus ST owners to adapt a “work-hard-play-hard” mindset it comes to the performance of their sports sedans. While the horsepower upgrades open the door to all kinds of recreational possibilities in your Ford car, you will not be able to enjoy all of these enhancements without a functioning Focus ST braking system. Your Ford Focus ST braking system is comprised of the, brake rotors, brake hoses, brake calipers, and hydraulic lines, in addition to the pedal itself. The Focus ST brake parts that are hard at work the entire time that the car is in motion, are flanked with a number of enhancement items, such as Focus ST brake pads and caliper covers. Together, all of these individual Focus ST brake parts work in unison to help you control your speed on the roadway.
Because you tap on them every time that your car is in motion, the Focus ST brakes are one of the most overworked parts of your car. Your Ford Focus ST brakes undergo a fair amount of wear and tear over the years, curtsey of the constant force that is applied every time you step on your brake pedal. If you are hearing screeching noises or are experiencing vibration or pulsation on your pedal or steering wheel, it is probably time to replace several of your Focus ST brake parts.
Upgrade Your Focus ST Brakes With Help From CJ's
The Focus ST braking system is one of the most, if not the most important mechanical parts of the car. With so many aftermarket upgrades available to increase horsepower and torque it can be a stressful process to find the correct Focus ST brake parts for your sports sedan. Luckily for you, CJ Pony Parts is here to help, with its wide variety of Ford Focus ST brake parts from a selection of respected vendors.
If you are looking to engage in any sort of performance driving, it would be wise to invest in new Focus ST brake pads. Though your factory Focus ST brake pads generally work well for all types of basic functions, your original equipment is not prepared to handle many of the aftermarket upgrades that you may put on your sports sedan. The fine folks at Hawk Performance supply CJ’s with premium Ford Focus ST brake pads for either the front or rear brakes. These fine brake pads are gentle on the rotors, offer high friction and torque while hot or cold, and are virtually noise free.
Hawk also supplies CJs with brake rotors that not only look good, but also drastically improve the performance of your Focus ST brakes. CJ’s sells Hawk rotors in kits that include 27 rotors for either the front or rear brakes, along with high-performance brake pads. These brake rotors will give a smooth pedal feel, while drastically extending the life of your Ford Focus brakes.
In addition to brake pads and rotors, CJ’s offers quality Focus ST brake hoses from StopTech, along with some very attractive caliper cover sets from MGP. Now that your brakes are ready for aftermarket upgrades, it is time to enhance your Ford car’s overall performance. While you’re on the site, feel free to check out CJ’s selection of Focus ST exhaust and suspension parts!