Showing 1-20 of 21 results
- aFe Transmission Pan Aluminum With Machined Fins 6R80 F-150 2009-2016/F-150 Raptor 2010-2014$273.17 Regular Price $313.99
- aFe Rear Differential Cover Black Pro Series With Oil F-150 2009-2019/F-150 Raptor 2017-2019$364.52 Regular Price $418.99
- aFe Rear Differential Cover Raw Street Series F-150 2009-2017$229.67 Regular Price $263.99
- aFe Transmission Pan Aluminum Black With Machined Fins 6R80 F-150 2009-2016/F-150 Raptor 2010-2014$306.23 Regular Price $351.99
- aFe Rear Differential Cover Black Pro Series F-150 2009-2018/F-150 Raptor 2017-2018$316.79 Regular Price $351.99
- Flex-A-Lite Transmission Fluid Cooler 8-Row With -6AN Fittings$104.86 Regular Price $139.99
- Flex-A-Lite Transmission Cooler 30-Row With 3/8" Barbed Fittings$141.54 Regular Price $148.99
- Flex-A-Lite Transmission Cooler 29-Row With Fan And 3/8 Barb Fittings$344.84 Regular Price $362.99
- Flex-A-Lite Transmission Cooler 17-Row With Fan And 3/8 Barb Fittings$285.94 Regular Price $300.99
- Flex-A-Lite Transmission Cooler 17-Row With Electric Fan And -6 AN Fittings$314.44 Regular Price $330.99
Showing 1-20 of 21 results
The Ford F-150 has taken on many forms and has seen a handful of updates over the years, but the ever-popular pickup has remained atop sales charts across North America for generations. As impressive and physically imposing as the Ford F-150 is on the outside, the real fun begins under the hood. The Ford Motor Company has unveiled a host of different engines for the F-150 over the years, including a number of V8s as well as ultra-efficient, six-cylinder EcoBoost engines.
Regardless of which motor your Ford truck sports, you can rest assured that there is a whole lot going on within your engine compartment. As is the case with any vehicle, however, having a powerful engine is only half the battle. The power is created inside the engine bay, but all of that energy must eventually travel to the drive wheels in order for the vehicle to move. The system responsible for transmitting all of that power is known as the F-150 drivetrain!
The drivetrain is often equated to the vehicle’s powertrain, but since the powertrain includes the engine itself, that is not technically right. The Ford F-150 drivetrain consists of the transmission, the rear axles, and of course, the wheels & tires. The primary goal of a drivetrain in a vehicle is to transfer power from the transmission to the wheel area, which will permit your Ford truck to drive forward. The F150 drivetrain is perhaps the most misunderstood system in a vehicle, but without it, your truck would remain stationary at all times.
When it comes to the most important F-150 drivetrain upgrades that you can perform, swapping out your factory differential cover certainly ranks near the top. Not only do they play a sizable role in helping keep your wheels turning, but F-150 differential covers also protect the differential area from dirt, fluid, and any other hazardous items. As is the case with most aftermarket components, the newer differential covers are sturdier than what came with your build from the factory.
Find the Best F-150 Drivetrain Parts at CJ’s
If you are an active off-roader, there is no such thing as having too much protection for your rear axle area. Often times, factory differential covers can crack when they come into contact with road debris, which can cause a leak. In contrast, the aftermarket F-150 differential covers are made of heavy-duty materials and can withstand a fair amount of punishment from rocks, mud, or anything else that Mother Nature decides to throw in your direction.
If you have any major engine upgrades planned for your F-150, it would behoove you to beef up your drivetrain at the same time. The Ford F-150 drivetrain from the factory is designed only to work with a certain power output level, and any imbalance can lead to problems with the rear axles and the transmission. A heavy influx of horsepower and torque sounds great on paper, but none of that will matter if you are not able to put any of that power to the pavement or the trail.
Rather than taking any chances, it is best to make changes to the engine and the drivetrain at the same time. With that in mind, CJ’s is proud to be your one-stop-shop for the best Ford F150 drivetrain parts & accessories around! Because we are dedicated to helping you improve all areas of your build, CJ’s only carries aftermarket drivetrain mods from the most trusted names in the industry.
In order to best serve as many Ford fans of possible, CJ’s offers a great selection of drivetrain parts for F150 pickups, including differential covers, dipsticks/tubes, and transmission pans among others. If you really want to elevate your truck’s drivetrain to a higher level, CJ’s offers a new set of ring & pinion gears that offer superb handling and provide drivers with faster acceleration at a top speed.
Be sure to note your rig’s correct year as well as any specific fitment instructions before you make your final purchase. What are you waiting for? Head over to CJ’s for the best F-150 drivetrain upgrades on the market today!