Hawk Performance provides safe deceleration on autocross and track days with their front and rear HPS 5.0 Brake Pads and Talon Rotors, now available in a complete kit for the driver and passenger side of your 2013-2014 Focus ST. Not only can HPS 5.0 Brake Pads handle the heat of the track, but they'll ensure you travel home safely afterward, too.
Features and Benefits:
- Complete Front and Rear Brake Pad Kit for Driver and Passenger Sides
- Extended Pad Life with Low Levels of Brake Dust
- Improved Pedal Feel and Minimal Brake Fade
- Increased Stopping Power while Being Gentle on Rotors
- Virtually Noise-Free with High Friction Hot or Cold
- G3000 Metallurgy-Superior Automotive Casting Material
- Validated Design and Performance Through Dynamometer Testing
- Salt-Spray Tested Per ISO-9227, Exceeding 240-Hour Requirement
- Magni Coating Barrier Maintains Corrosion Resistance
- Quick and Easy Bed-In Resists Galling
- Manufactured in ISO-Certified Facilities in North America
A high-performance race compound, Ferro-Carbon blends the safety of aerospace design with proven motorsports tech. The results? Shorter stopping distances, improved performance under heavy braking conditions and streetcar friendly characteristics.
The HPS 5.0 is not merely a replacement for Hawk's currents HPS product. Rather, HPS 5.0 stands on its own, providing your Focus ST with a change in driving feel that really allows you to challenge yourself. With the HPS 5.0, Hawk Performance achieved better pedal feedback and extremely quiet operation, along with improved brake torque and dust control. The HPS 5.0 is the premium replacement pad for your Focus ST.
- Set of HPS 5.0 Front Brake Pads (HB712B.680)
- Set of HPS 5.0 Rear Brake Pads
- Pair of Drilled and Slotted Talon Front Rotors (HTC4896)
- Pair of Drilled and Slotted Talon Rear Rotors (HKC4280.478B)
To avoid the need for modifications, Hawk's proprietary DTC curved slot Talon Rotor is built to OE specs, weights and production processes. They are then balanced with CNC-programmed, precision-milled slots to significantly reduce harmonic resonance issues. The slots also promote a clean pad surface. Meanwhile, the cross-drilled design improves thermal efficiency and heat dissipation while bolstering strength.
- 2013-2014 Focus ST
*Does NOT fit 2015-2018 Focus ST.
Tech Tip: Hawk Performance burnishes its brake pads as a final step in the factory, but all brake pads have to be bedded-in with the rotors (new or used) that they will be used against. Properly bedding-in new brake pads results in a transfer film being generated at the pad and rotor interface to maximize brake performance.