Formulated for any sport application, the Hawk Performance High Performance Plus Rear Brake Pad Set and Talon Rotor Kit offer higher torque value than most stock options found on your 2013-2018 Focus ST. The HP+ series from Hawk Performance maximizes coefficient friction for all braking situations including competitive and extreme needs. You can decrease the wear of your brand-new Talon rear brake rotors with the included Ferro-Carbon compound brake pad set.
Features and Benefits:
- Complete Rear Kit for Driver and Passenger Sides
- Fade-Resistant High Friction Output
- HP+ Compound Brake Pad Set
- Virtually Noise-Free with High Friction Hot or Cold
- CNC-Programmed, Precision Milled SlottedTalon Rotors
- G3000 Metallurgy-Superior Automotive Casting Material
- Salt-Spray Tested per ISO-9227 (Exceeding the 240/hr Requirement)
- Magni Coating Barrier for Corrosion Resistance
- Easy Bed-in for Galling Resistance
Each Talon rotor is manufactured with CNC-programmed, precision milled slots to reduce harmonic resonance and maintain a clean pad surface. This fade-resistant design puts out higher friction for unmatched stopping power reminiscent of autocross performance.
Tech Tip: Hawk Performance burnishes its brake pads as a final step in the factory, but all brake pads have to be bedded-in with the rotors (new or used) that they will be used against. Properly bedding-in new brake pads results in a transfer film being generated at the pad and rotor interface to maximize brake performance.