Does your 2013-2014 Ford Focus ST lack amazing stopping power that you wish you could gain back? With the ability to offer 20-40% more stopping power over standard replacements, these Hawk Performance Front and Rear HPS Brake Pads from CJ Pony Parts will improve your ride's performance in any scenario! They also include a Talon Rotor kit that features patented DTC curved slots that match OE specifications, weights, and production processes.
Features and Benefits:
- Complete front and rear kit for driver and passenger sides
- Increased stopping power
- High friction/torque hot or cold
- Gentle on rotors for extended pad life
- Low dust and virtually noise-free
- Rotors are balanced with CNC programmed, precision milled slots
- G3000 Metallurgy-superior automotive casting material
- Validated design and performance traits through dynamometer testing
- Salt-spray tested per ISO-9227, exceeding the 240 hours requirement
- Magni Coating Barrier applied that maintains superior corrosion resistance
- Quick and easy bed-in that resists galling
- Engineered, machined, finished, and coated in ISO certified facilities in North America
These HPS Brake Pads from Hawk Performance are designed for high performance street (HPS) use by offering more friction than your stock brake pads! They also fade much slower, putting out a lot less dust and noise. This increases your ability to brake when needed and to easily hug corners! The OE-specific design of the included Talon Rotors makes for an easy installation without modifications. These rotors features CNC-programmed, precision-milled slots that remove debris from the brake pad surface for consistent use without harmonic resonance issues. They are also cross-drilled to improve heat dissipation, thermal efficiency, strength, and braking in wet conditions.
- Set of HPS Front Brake Pads
- Set of HPS Rear Brake Pads
- Pair of Drilled and Slotted Talon Front Rotors
- Pair of Drilled and Slotted Talon Rear Rotors
- 2013-2014 Ford Focus ST
*Does NOT fit 2015-2018 Focus ST.
Tech Tip: Hawk Performance burnishes its brake pads as a final step in the factory, but all brake pads have to be bedded-in with the rotors (new or used) that they will be used against. Properly bedding-in new brake pads results in a transfer film being generated at the pad and rotor interface to maximize brake performance.