Hawk Performance Brake Pad PC Set/ Talon Rotor Kit Front Focus ST 2013-2014
- Complete Front Kit
- Better Wet Braking
- Drilled and Slotted Rotors
- Ultra-Low Dust
Hawk Performance PC Front Brake Pad Set with Talon Rotor Kit for 2013-2014 Focus STs.
Your 2013-2014 Focus ST may not be stopping on a dime in its current state, but it certainly will be after the installation of these Front PC Brake Pads and Talon Rotors from Hawk Performance. These high-performance components perform well on wet roads and enhance your ABS brake system without compromising the street-legal status of your Focus ST.
Features and Benefits:
- Complete Front Kit for Driver and Passenger Sides
- Stable Friction Output
- Virtually Noise-Free with High Friction Hot or Cold
- G3000 Metallurgy-Superior Automotive Casting Material
- Validated Design and Performance Traits Through Dynamometer Testing
- Salt-Spray Tested Per ISO-9227, Exceeding 240-Hour Requirement
- Magni Coating Barrier Maintains Superior Corrosion Resistance
- Quick and Easy Bed-In Resists Galling
- Manufactured in ISO-Certified Facilities in North America
Performance Ceramic Brake Pads produce nominal dust and noise levels. They are developed to reduce brake NVH (Noise, Vibration and Harshness), thus the incredibly quiet operation. Performance Ceramic is also rotor-friendly and is known to extend the lifespan of the Brake Pad. Each ceramic brake pad formula features a linear friction profile to promote the efficacy of your ABS system.
- Set of PC Front Brake Pads (HB712Z.680)
- Pair of Drilled and Slotted Talon Front Rotors (HTC4896)
To avoid the need for modifications, Hawk's proprietary DTC curved slot Talon Rotor is built to OE specs, weights and production processes. They are then balanced with CNC-programmed, precision-milled slots to significantly reduce harmonic resonance issues. The slots also promote a clean pad surface. Meanwhile, the cross-drilled design improves thermal efficiency and heat dissipation while bolstering strength.
- 2013-2014 Focus ST
*Does NOT fit 2015-2018 Focus ST.
Tech Tip: Hawk Performance burnishes its brake pads as a final step in the factory, but all brake pads have to be bedded-in with the rotors (new or used) that they will be used against. Properly bedding-in new brake pads results in a transfer film being generated at the pad and rotor interface to maximize brake performance.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning