Hawk Performance Brake Pads HPS Rear Set With Talon Rotor Kit Focus ST 2013-2018
- HPS Rear Brake Pads
- w/ Drilled/Slotted Rotors
- Increases Stopping Power
- Extends Brake Pad Life
Set of Hawk Performance Rear HPS Brake Pads with Talon Rotor Kit for 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 Ford Focus STs.
If you want to increase the stopping power of your 2013-2018 Ford Focus ST with an easy installation that requires no modifications, then these Hawk Performance Rear HPS Brake Pads are the upgrade for you! Available now at CJ Pony Parts, these brake pads increase stopping power by 20-40% with less dust and noise. Their included Talon Rotors feature a DTC curved slot design that matches OE specifications, weights, and production processes.
Features and Benefits:
- Complete rear kit for driver and passenger sides
- Increased stopping power
- High friction/torque hot or cold
- Gentle on rotors for extended pad life
- Low dust and virtually noise-free
- Rotors are balanced with CNC programmed, precision milled slots
- G3000 Metallurgy-superior automotive casting material
- Validated design and performance traits through dynamometer testing
- Salt-spray tested per ISO-9227, exceeding the 240 hours requirement
- Magni Coating Barrier applied that maintains superior corrosion resistance
- Quick and easy bed-in that resists galling
- Engineered, machined, finished, and coated in ISO certified facilities in North America
These HPS Brake Pads from Hawk Performance complete both rear sides of your Focus so you can tackle high performance street (HPS) use with more friction than your stock brake pads! They are designed to fade slower while putting out less dust and noise. These brake pads also include Talon Rotors for the rear with CNC-programmed, precision-milled slots that keep your brake pads free from debris while reducing harmonic resonance issues! Their DTC curved slot design is made to OE specification so you can easily install them without modifications. These rotors are also cross-drilled to improve heat dissipation, thermal efficiency, strength, and braking in wet conditions.
- Set of HPS Rear Brake Pads
- Pair of Drilled and Slotted Talon Rear Rotors
- 2013-2018 Ford Focus ST
Tech Tip: Hawk Performance burnishes its brake pads as a final step in the factory, but all brake pads have to be bedded-in with the rotors (new or used) that they will be used against. Properly bedding-in new brake pads results in a transfer film being generated at the pad and rotor interface to maximize brake performance.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning