1984 Mustang Parts
- With a revitalized and customized cabin, you'll have your Mustang looking top-notch inside and out.
- No matter what you have under the hood, get the sound and performance you want with a new system.
- Get your motor running with optimal performance and take things to the next level by increasing power output.
- Ensure smooth shifts and proper performance from your Mustang, whether you're on the street or the track.
Wheels & Tires
- Retro designs or modern race-inspired styles, there are numerous options with rubber to match.
Body & Sheet Metal
- Revitalize your car's rusty or damaged exterior, or just add some flair with a new kit.
1984 Mustang Parts
Despite sales hitting a low the year prior, the 1984 Mustang didn’t see many changes implemented. In fact, revisions to the line-up essentially boiled down to changing up the trim packages. As part of this, the model lineup was simplified with the removal of both the GL and GLX trims and the addition of the LX trim, which combined options and parts from the previous trims. However, more drastic changes were made as part of a new version of the Mustang, which was created by Ford's Special Vehicle Operations (SVO) team.
The Mustang SVO featured performance modifications, highlighted by a 2.3-liter turbo four-cylinder engine with 175 horsepower and 210 lb-ft of torque. Also new was a special 20th Anniversary GT350 trim based off the GT, which could be had with a V8 or the turbo 4-cylinder engine, and was created to honor two decades of the Mustang’s existence. It didn’t add any performance enhancements, but featured a dark red interior over Oxford White paint, plus special badging and graphics. While the SVO was not very successful, with less than 4,000 sold in 1984, the mainstream Mustang's sales jumped up to 141,480.
The Fox Body Mustangs are prime candidates for performance-boosting modifications. The engines in this year's Mustang aren't the fastest, but with a few upgrades, you can get a noticeable performance bump without emptying your savings account. From small upgrades to major overhauls, CJ Pony Parts is going to have what you need for your Mustang!
Not only that, but CJ’s has all the parts you need to restore and restyle your aging Fox Body Mustang if it’s in need of some revitalization. From new sheet metal to spoilers, lights, interiors and more, you can find everything you need to give your Mustang an unforgettable new look.
With a plethora of resource center articles, how-to videos, installation guides, and manufacturer instructions, CJ Pony Parts makes it easy to get your parts installed with less hassle, getting you back on the road quicker and enjoying your Mustang from behind the wheel.
Not the year you are looking for? Check out these years: 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, or 1993 for additional options.