1971 Mustang Parts
Body & Sheet Metal
- Get your Mustang's exterior back into tip-top shape, no matter how it's fared through the years.
- Modern technology can offer your vintage car a huge leg up when it comes to both safety and performance.
- Repairing or replacing these critical components might be just what your Mustang needs for optimal operation.
- From top to bottom, you can personalize and revitalize the inside of your Mustang to really make it shine.
- We make it easy to replace worn-out parts or upgrade your set-up for a much sportier ride and handling.
Wheels & Tires
- From the ground up, you can completely change the style and performance characteristics of your Mustang in one fell swoop.
- Whether your motor is ready for its next big power bump or isn't even currently running, we can help you get what you need.
1971 Mustang Parts
As sales continued to decline for the Mustang, the car underwent another sizable update in 1971. This time, most 1971 Ford Mustang parts got much bigger, despite an audience that was turning towards smaller cars. Overall exterior dimensions on 1971 Mustang parts increased by small amounts in every direction, which made the car more than 500 pounds heavier than average cars of the day. Most exterior 71 Mustang parts were redesigned, giving the car a big, yet distinctly Mustang look.Much of the interior and exterior designs on these 1971 Mustang parts were influenced by General Motor design cues, adding a different feel to the car as well. Performance 1971 Ford Mustang parts still existed, with the Mach 1 and Boss 351 editions, though the Boss 351 was canceled mid-year. This was the last year for Big Block V-8s in Mustangs, however. A convertible edition still existed, though was unpopular with customers. Sales dropped to just below 150,000 for 1971.
As the government continued to enforce stricter fuel economy standards across all manufacturers, performance continued to suffer for most 1971 Mustang parts compared to previous model years, all while the car continued to get heavier. However, you can modify the 1971 Mustang parts in the engine for more power and performance, making this model much more comparable in performance to the models that preceded it, and CJ Pony Parts can help with dozens of 1971 Mustang parts that for performance, including exhausts, carbs, and much more.
CJ Pony Parts is the leader for 1971 Mustang parts and has every replacement, upgrade and repair 71 Mustang parts that you might need for any job. Nearly 4,000 71 Mustang parts are available from CJ Pony Parts. Several important vendors for 1971 Ford Mustang parts from CJ Pony Parts include AMK, Grant, Graphic Express, Prothane, and Wagner.
CJ Pony Parts also offers a knowledgeable and experienced sales and customer care team to help guide the purchase of 1971 Ford Mustang parts and answer any technical or installation questions that you might have.