Painless Performance Wiring Harness Ford Universal 21-Circuit 1966-1976
- 21 Circuits
- Ford OEM Color Codes
- Universal Ford Fitment
- Micro-Fuse Block
Painless Performance Universal Ford 21-Circuit Wiring Harness for 1966-1976 Ford Vehicles.
If you're looking to rewire a vintage Ford vehicle, than you'll definitely want to pick up this brand-new 21-Circuit Universal Wiring Harness (10123) by Painless Performance, now available to purchase here at CJ Pony Parts! This direct-fit replacement harness features Ford OEM color codes and Painless' unique covered micro-fuse block. Harness also features an auxiliary circuit with 20 amp relay for accessories such as fog lights, electric seats, electric window/lock or an electric fuel pump.
This harness includes circuits for:
- Headlight Switch - Power to headlight switch. Power wires out of headlight switch to head light dimmer switch, tail lights, dash lights and park lights.
- Dimmer Switch - Wires include power from headlight switch and power out to low and high beam headlights.
- Wiper Switch - Power to wiper switch.
- Turn Signal Switch - Power into and out of your column mounted turn signal switch. This harness kit includes new terminals for the turn signal switch. You must retain the factory connector.
- Ignition Switch - Power into and out of to fuse block (ignition, crank and accessory)
- Brake Switch - Power into and out of brake switch.
- Courtesy Lights - Power and ground circuits for dome light activation.
- Alternator - Charge wire and alternator field activation wires from regulator (connector included). Most alternators can easily be wired up to this Painless harness.
- Included in kit is a high output alternator wire that allows you to use up to a 140 Amp alternator.
- Horn - 20 Amp horn relay mounted to fuse block
- Radio - Harness includes constant B+ (for preset memory) and ignition hot circuits for any aftermarket or factory radio.
- Starter - Crank signal wire for starter solenoid.
- Engine Section - wires including electric choke, coil power, coil to tach signal, oil pressure, engine temperature, and A/C compressor clutch control wire.
- Headlight Section - Wires including right and left high and low beam headlights, turn signals and park lights. This harness kit includes six two-pin molded rubber connectors to replace the factory park and turn lights inline connectors.
- Tail Section - Wires including tail lights, brake lights, turn signal lights, fuel gauge sender, third brake light, and reverse lights.
- Dash Panel Section - Wires including fuel, temperature, oil pressure, voltage, tachometer, speedometer, high beam and turn indicators and gauge illumination.
Also included in kit:
- Fuse block mounting bracket
- Rubber grommet
- 4" zip ties
- 70 Amp maxi fuse
- Large assortment of crimp style connectors.
- Illustrated installation manual that equips you with the needed information to install the harness to your vehicle.
*This new wring harness can also be used by Ford Galaxies, LTDs, Falcons, Fairlanes, Mavericks, Torinos and Rancheros with the same model years.
*This wiring harness Will NOT fit Ford Thunderbirds.
Order this high-quality replacement Painless Performance (10123) 21-Circuit Universal Wiring Harness for your classic 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975 or 1976 Ford vehicle today from CJ Pony Parts!
This product will fit the following Bronco years:
This product will fit the following F-100 years:
This product will fit the following Mustang years: