Painless Performance Wiring Harness Ford Universal 21-Circuit 1966-1976
- 21 Circuits
- Ford OEM Color Codes
- Universal Ford Fitment
- Micro-Fuse Block
Painless Performance Universal Ford 21-Circuit Wiring Harness for 1966-1976 Ford Vehicles.
If you're looking to rewire a vintage Ford vehicle, than you'll definitely want to pick up this brand-new 21-Circuit Universal Wiring Harness (10123) by Painless Performance, now available to purchase here at CJ Pony Parts! This direct-fit replacement harness features Ford OEM color codes and Painless' unique covered micro-fuse block. Harness also features an auxiliary circuit with 20 amp relay for accessories such as fog lights, electric seats, electric window/lock or an electric fuel pump.
This harness includes circuits for:
- Headlight Switch - Power to headlight switch. Power wires out of headlight switch to head light dimmer switch, tail lights, dash lights and park lights.
- Dimmer Switch - Wires include power from headlight switch and power out to low and high beam headlights.
- Wiper Switch - Power to wiper switch.
- Turn Signal Switch - Power into and out of your column mounted turn signal switch. This harness kit includes new terminals for the turn signal switch. You must retain the factory connector.
- Ignition Switch - Power into and out of to fuse block (ignition, crank and accessory)
- Brake Switch - Power into and out of brake switch.
- Courtesy Lights - Power and ground circuits for dome light activation.
- Alternator - Charge wire and alternator field activation wires from regulator (connector included). Most alternators can easily be wired up to this Painless harness.
- Included in kit is a high output alternator wire that allows you to use up to a 140 Amp alternator.
- Horn - 20 Amp horn relay mounted to fuse block
- Radio - Harness includes constant B+ (for preset memory) and ignition hot circuits for any aftermarket or factory radio.
- Starter - Crank signal wire for starter solenoid.
- Engine Section - wires including electric choke, coil power, coil to tach signal, oil pressure, engine temperature, and A/C compressor clutch control wire.
- Headlight Section - Wires including right and left high and low beam headlights, turn signals and park lights. This harness kit includes six two-pin molded rubber connectors to replace the factory park and turn lights inline connectors.
- Tail Section - Wires including tail lights, brake lights, turn signal lights, fuel gauge sender, third brake light, and reverse lights.
- Dash Panel Section - Wires including fuel, temperature, oil pressure, voltage, tachometer, speedometer, high beam and turn indicators and gauge illumination.
Also included in kit:
- Fuse block mounting bracket
- Rubber grommet
- 4" zip ties
- 70 Amp maxi fuse
- Large assortment of crimp style connectors.
- Illustrated installation manual that equips you with the needed information to install the harness to your vehicle.
*This new wring harness can also be used by Ford Galaxies, LTDs, Falcons, Fairlanes, Mavericks, Torinos and Rancheros with the same model years.
*This wiring harness Will NOT fit Ford Thunderbirds.
Order this high-quality replacement Painless Performance (10123) 21-Circuit Universal Wiring Harness for your classic 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975 or 1976 Ford vehicle today from CJ Pony Parts!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
This product will fit the following Bronco years:
This product will fit the following F-100 years:
This product will fit the following Mustang years: