The UPR K-Member (2005-79S) is an upgrade over the Factory Ford K-Member found on 1979-1993 Mustangs. The UPR K-Member saves 33lbs over the factory K-Member.
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 1979-1993 Mustangs with a 5.0L Engine
- Constructed from Mild Steel Tubing
- Gloss Silver Powder Coat Finish
- 1/4” Thick Motor Mount Pads
- Fully Tig Welded in Billet Fixture
- Saves 33lbs Over the Factory K-Member
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
- Can be used with UPR and Factory Front Control Arms
The K-Member is fully tig welded in a billet fixture, for flawless construction. The K-Member is designed for the factory 5.0L small block and suspension set up. The UPR K-Member is proudly manufactured in the USA!
Please Note: UPR K-member Kits are set up to re-use the factory hardware, for the K-member and the A-arms. UPRs Heavy-Duty K-Member Hardware Kit (P/N: HW2801) is an optional add-on upgrade for the Mild Steel K-members that is sold separately.