Are you adding a 5.0L Coyote Engine in your 1979-1993 Mustang? If so, you need this UPR Silver Chromoly K-Member (2005-79-MOD-50) from CJ Pony Parts!
Features and Benefits:
- Constructed from 4130 Chromoly Tubing
- 1/4-inch Thick Motor Mount Pads
- Fully TIG-Welded in Billet Fixture
- Silver Powder Coated Finish
- Saves 37 pounds over the Factory K-Member
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
- Includes Steering Rack Bolts and Standard Rack Bushings
- Can use UPR or Factory Lower Control Arms
The UPR Chromoly K-Member is designed so the customer can install a 5.0L Coyote Engine in a 1979-1993 Mustang. It is constructed from 4130 chromoly tubing that is fully TIG-welded in a billet fixture, creating a perfect K-member every single time! UPR makes the motor mount plates out of 1/4-inch thick plate steel with all the correct mounting points. The K-member is powder coated in a high gloss silver and weights in at 37 pounds lighter than the factory K-member. Its chromoly tubing is lighter and stronger than mild steel. UPR also includes steering rack bolts and standard steering rack bushings. The UPR 5.0L Coyote K-Member (2005-79-MOD-50) is proudly manufactured in the USA!
- 1979-1993 Mustang with 5.0L Coyote Engine