UPR Front Lower Control Arms Without Sway Bar Mount Pair Mustang 1979-1993
- 16lbs Lighter Than Stock
- Ideal For Drag Racing
- Durable Construction
- Silver Powder Coat
Pair of UPR Front Lower Control Arms Without Sway Bar Mount for 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992 and 1993 Mustangs.
The UPR Front Lower Control Arms (2004-02) are a Suspension Upgrade for 1979-1993 Mustangs. The UPR Chromoly Front Lower Control Arms do not have a Front Sway Bar Mount, this makes it ideal for Drag Race use.
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 1979-1993 Mustangs
- Constructed from 1” x.095 Wall Seamless Chromoly Tubing
- CNC Tube Construction
- Includes 2 Pair of Energy Suspension Bushings
- 16lbs Lighter than the Factory Control Arms
- Gloss Silver Powder Coated Finish
- Precision Tig Welded Construction in Billet Fixture
- No Sway Bar Mounts (Drag Race Use)
- Laser Cut Gussets
- CNC Machined Chromoly Bearing Cups
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
The Front Lower Control Arms are constructed from 1” x .095” Wall Seamless Chromoly Tubing. Once the Front Lower Control Arms are Fully Tig Welded they are then finished in a Gloss Silver Powder Coat. UPR also includes two sets of Energy Suspension bushings to choose from. Black bushings 95a durometer for street/strip or Red bushings 98a durometer for road and drag race applications. The UPR Chromoly Front Lower Control Arms are proudly manufactured in the USA!
Please Note: The UPR Front Lower Control Arms will require Front Coilovers (COK1-V).
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
- $305.54 MSRP $329.99